Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Contact details for Australia House

Contact details for Australia House

Old Sep 13th 2003, 8:12 am
Just Joined

BGVL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Contact details for Australia House

I am in the process of putting together my front loaded visa application and want to arrange an appointment at Aus House, but am getting a bit frustrated as am struggling to find the correct contact details for them. If someone who has also arranged an interview with Aus House here in London could please let me know the email address and/or telephone number they used I would be really greatful.

Many thanks

BGVL

Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The email addresses are on :

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/html/partner_mig.html

However from comments on the expats site recently I think they have stopped doing appointments, and you now have to submit it by post. Certainly the Australia House site (page reference above) used to have a section on how to request an appointment, but that has now disappeared.
Try searching the forums cos there were a couple of threads about a month or so ago.