Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

construction jobs

construction jobs

Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough
Default construction jobs

can anyone give me web addresses for bricklaying jobs in the bunbury area
and the sunshine coast area .. we are looking at both areas and would like to compare wages etc ..
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:39 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: construction jobs

Originally Posted by sara-anthony3108
can anyone give me web addresses for bricklaying jobs in the bunbury area
and the sunshine coast area .. we are looking at both areas and would like to compare wages etc ..
hae you tried www.jobs.com.au for starters
Old Aug 31st 2005, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough

tried that none come up .. thought builders were in demand .. just wondered if there was a construction web site .. have tried google search but not much luck

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
hae you tried www.jobs.com.au for starters
Old Aug 31st 2005, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Default news papers

can anyone give me web address for the best news papers which advertise jobs .. sunshine coast and south perth ... have already tried www.thewest.com but u can only download a full month iso saturday when i have been told is the best day ..
Old Aug 31st 2005, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Re: news papers

Also bricklayer going to adelaide try http://www.careerone.com.au/ plenty of bricklaying jobs just search using BRICKLAYER.....Where do you hope to go .........

Cheers Jason and family destin for Adelaide Jan 2006
Old Aug 31st 2005, 9:27 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

For SE QLD try: http://www.stonedcrow.com/employment...d_agencies.htm
The Australian equivalent for the jobcentre is called centrelink it has a researchable database job wise.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

looking at Perth or sunshine coast .. hubby has family in Adelaide also but not looked at that area yet .. have u had ur medicals yet ..
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

looking at Perth or sunshine coast .. hubby has family in Adelaide also but not looked at that area yet .. have u had ur medicals yet ..
no we haven't been asked yet ,but have already sent our police reports off to the agent ,so that's one less thing to worry about! it's just the waitin i can't take and not knowing if we will defiantly get in,kinda of pinning our dreams on it! have you been asked for yours?
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:24 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

I passed the TRA as a brickie though when I came to apply for my licence here in Qld as I'd been tiling for the last 10 yrs + I could only apply for the tilers licence I had to choose and still have the application forms and information for the brickies licence. As so many of you are looking at coming to QLD I'll go and dig it out and if it scans into a word doc. ok I'll post it. Ditto for the tilers licence.
You'll have to bear with me as I'm not the greatest on this bloody scanner.

Last edited by cresta57; Sep 1st 2005 at 10:25 am. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 1st 2005, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
I passed the TRA as a brickie though when I came to apply for my licence here in Qld as I'd been tiling for the last 10 yrs + I could only apply for the tilers licence I had to choose and still have the application forms and information for the brickies licence. As so many of you are looking at coming to QLD I'll go and dig it out and if it scans into a word doc. ok I'll post it. Ditto for the tilers licence.
You'll have to bear with me as I'm not the greatest on this bloody scanner.
Replying to myself how sad
If anyone wants a copy of the required competencies in either bricklaying or tiling here in QLD or the licencing criteria please PM me and I'll send you them as tiff images via email. That way there's no problems displaying copyrighted material
Cheers