Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

consent off xpartners for kids?

consent off xpartners for kids?

Old Jul 20th 2005, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all
Default consent off xpartners for kids?

hello all been off getting tra processed so not visited the site for ages,the only problem i have now is do i need any form of consent iesolicitors letter or similar for my wifes son from a previous marriage,if so anybody had to do the same and what did you have to do ?by the way got my trade so were buzzin believe there processing tra in 8 weeks now
Old Jul 20th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: consent off xpartners for kids?

We got him to write a letter giving us his consent to take the child to oz, a bit of greif but have to do it.Good luck
Old Jul 20th 2005, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
hello all been off getting tra processed so not visited the site for ages,the only problem i have now is do i need any form of consent iesolicitors letter or similar for my wifes son from a previous marriage,if so anybody had to do the same and what did you have to do ?by the way got my trade so were buzzin believe there processing tra in 8 weeks now
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314560
Old Jul 21st 2005, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karenjc
We got him to write a letter giving us his consent to take the child to oz, a bit of greif but have to do it.Good luck
thanks for the tip more i look into it i think i need somthing called statuatory declaration and he has to sign[thats gonna be fun] at the solicitors,ta best of luck
Old Jul 21st 2005, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

thanks for the tip more i look into it i think i need somthing called statuatory declaration and he has to sign[thats gonna be fun] at the solicitors,ta best of luck
Yes thats what we got - I just told the solicitor what I needed and she wrote a letter to my ex asking him to sign it. DIMIA were happy with that. It consisted roughly of:
"I XXXX of (ADDRESS) do hereby consent to XXXXX taking XXXXX out of the duristiction of England & Wales To live Etc.
The solicitor should know what to write, at least I had no contact it was all done through solicitor.
Good Luck
Karen x
Old Jul 21st 2005, 5:55 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya,
We also had to have a solicitors letter sent to Andrew's ex wife. In fact we had 2 sent and she didn't reply to either. Our agent then got Andrew to write a stat dec giving details about his relationship with her before, during and after the divorce and also about his relationship with the children. Immigration accepted this and gave us our visas. Good luck.
Sarah

Soz, I didn't read your question properly and we were in a different situation to you as his children are not coming with us.

Last edited by teach; Jul 21st 2005 at 5:58 pm. Reason: didn't read thread properly