Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Congratulations Pollyana!!!

Congratulations Pollyana!!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Congratulations Pollyana!!!

Just wanted to say congrats to my pal for landing such a great job so soon. Go get 'em gal:PARTY: and have a fantastic first Christmas together.

xxx
Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Ditto from me Pollyana i haven`t had a chance to reply yet!!

Good for you. What will the forum do without you whilst you are at work?

footie chick xxx
Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:12 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhh, I didn't know yet! What what tell!

And I assume you're not talking about the postsorting job?

Old Dec 18th 2003, 5:33 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

What job?! What job?! Tell all!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

I wont spoil her fun by telling you, but just to say she has sequre a really good PERMANENT job. This is her second job in less than 2 months, she must be fab at interviews!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:02 pm
Kiwified member

But what will Aussie Postal Service do without her?
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Aw thanks guys! Post sorting is good but just for Christmas unfortunatwly, so just as unemployment loomed on the horizon again I got lucky - nice admin job in a Brisbane company providing services to motorists (and broom-owners). permanent, full-time! Reasonable salary, good conditions.
Jobs are out there somewhere, just takes persistence I guess cos I'd applied for loads; so keep trying people - & they actually seemed to like the fact I'm British! Said something about stamping my individuality on the place, so I might wear the witch's hat to work.....!!!
As for internet access, I didn't like to ask, have to wait till January to see!

Pollyana, the permanently employed witch,
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Polly -so pleased to hear your news. Hope that you will have a fantastic christmas now everything seems to be going great for you.

take care
Debs
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:06 pm
Kiwified member

Wahey!!!!!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, congratulations Pollyana! Great news!
Hope they have internet for in the breaks

Good luck!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh so do I Simone or withdrawl symptoms could be serious! Maybe as part of "stamping my individuality on the post" I can introduce "Expat breaks" instead of "teabreaks"!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:17 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Yep! They'll think you're brilliant!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:19 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, Polly! Congratulations.

Hope they've got a computer ready!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Well done Polly!!... they dont know how lucky they are to have you!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:23 pm

cinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud ofcinderella has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
Oooh so do I Simone or withdrawl symptoms could be serious! Maybe as part of "stamping my individuality on the post" I can introduce "Expat breaks" instead of "teabreaks"!!
What good news. Just watched the 'NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER' programme. Another unhappy family, so it is nice to read that someone is doing ok, has a found good job and is happy.

I Wish you both a Very Happy Christmas and a great New Year in the sunshine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.