Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 17th 2006, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all
Default Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to EVERYONE who has been given a visa over the past few days. Seems like someone in Immigration has been working VERY hard.

For everyone who is still waiting, keep your chin up (us included) and hopefully we will hear soon. Although chinny up is becoming increasingly hard at the moment with all the waiting.

Good luck.
Sandra
Old May 17th 2006, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

weeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud ofweeman111 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sandra and Jim
Congratulations to EVERYONE who has been given a visa over the past few days. Seems like someone in Immigration has been working VERY hard.

For everyone who is still waiting, keep your chin up (us included) and hopefully we will hear soon. Although chinny up is becoming increasingly hard at the moment with all the waiting.

Good luck.
Sandra
Well said I cant wait til we can shout it out,good luck,Dave&Claire
Old May 17th 2006, 3:28 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I agree....Its fab to see some people getting their visa's in under 4 months too!

Congratulations everyone!

And best of luck to the rest of us

jackie x
Old May 17th 2006, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all

Would have been nice under 6 months we lodged out main application in November but I am trying to be REALLY patient. Not working though.

OH thinks he is married to a psycho!

Sandra
x

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
I agree....Its fab to see some people getting their visa's in under 4 months too!

Congratulations everyone!

And best of luck to the rest of us

jackie x
Old May 17th 2006, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'll practice now. Who needs to wait for Aus.

GOOD LUCK DAVE&CLAIRE!!!!! Sounds good doesn't it. We've got it sounds better though.

Good luck anyway.
Sandra

Originally Posted by weeman111
Well said I cant wait til we can shout it out,good uck,Dave&Claire
Old May 17th 2006, 3:34 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

I AGREE

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO IS WAITING

JAN XX
Old May 17th 2006, 3:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

have u asked mystic bordy

good luck guys
Old May 17th 2006, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Would have been nice under 6 months we lodged out main application in November but I am trying to be REALLY patient. Not working though.

OH thinks he is married to a psycho!

Sandra
x

What visa are you applying for, and have you had meds etc?
Old May 17th 2006, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

136 MODL and OH has a job waiting for him when we arrive. Meds done on 20th March. Emailed CO on Monday and he said he would be in touch shortly and thanked us for our patience. If he only knew!!!!

Sandra

Originally Posted by WendyC
What visa are you applying for, and have you had meds etc?
Old May 17th 2006, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

136 MODL and OH has a job waiting for him when we arrive. Meds done on 20th March. Emailed CO on Monday and he said he would be in touch shortly and thanked us for our patience. If he only knew!!!!

Sandra
Bet you have yours by the end of this week or next.
Old May 17th 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope so, if we do we won't need this site to let people know you will all hear me from here. Although everytime I check the emails I feel sick don't know if I will be able to open it.

Champagne and any other type of alcohol are on chill and I'm not that much of a drinker but I will be on that night.

Bet you have yours by the end of this week or next.
Old May 17th 2006, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope so, if we do we won't need this site to let people know you will all hear me from here. Although everytime I check the emails I feel sick don't know if I will be able to open it.

Champagne and any other type of alcohol are on chill and I'm not that much of a drinker but I will be on that night.
I felt the just the same. Just don't cry all over the place like I did
Old May 17th 2006, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh but I will! Greet at anything me. Soppy cards etc. OH might be better checking emails, although he is away early in the morning and it takes him long enough to get himself ready never mind checking emails.

When do you go?
Sandra

I felt the just the same. Just don't cry all over the place like I did
Old May 17th 2006, 3:58 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Sandra
Can't be long now surely Sandra. I'll come help you drink your champagne

Fingers and toes all crossed for you.

Gill
Old May 17th 2006, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

No probs the more the merrier. Send the kids and OH out and I'll have an empty anyone can crash where they fall!

How's it going for you?
Sandra
x

Originally Posted by herrchook
Can't be long now surely Sandra. I'll come help you drink your champagne

Fingers and toes all crossed for you.

Gill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.