Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

confusion re certificates

confusion re certificates

Old Oct 15th 2003, 4:04 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default confusion re certificates

Recently came across this site after lodging application to ASPC (skilled independent - australian sponsored). Having read a number of threads am now confused re. copies of certificates. All the certs I have sent off are photocopies of originals certified by a magistrate - Does anyone know whether these will suffice or do they have to be true copies of the originals.

I can't find anywhere where it says photocopies are not acceptable.

Is there anyone out there who can clarify this for me - any advice greatly appreciated.
Old Oct 15th 2003, 4:06 pm
WBB

Default Re: confusion re certificates

Originally posted by marie66
Recently came across this site after lodging application to ASPC (skilled independent - australian sponsored). Having read a number of threads am now confused re. copies of certificates. All the certs I have sent off are photocopies of originals certified by a magistrate - Does anyone know whether these will suffice or do they have to be true copies of the originals.

I can't find anywhere where it says photocopies are not acceptable.

Is there anyone out there who can clarify this for me - any advice greatly appreciated.

what you have sent are the correct documents, signed photocopies.

good luck

Old Oct 15th 2003, 4:19 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that. Reading threads on this site I think luck is definately required!!!