Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

confused nurse with diploma???????

confused nurse with diploma???????

Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:22 pm
Account Closed

carteruk1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default confused nurse with diploma???????

Hi all, hopefully someone can help me here. I qualified as an RGN in september 2000 with a diploma in nursing, am i able to work in australia with this or do i need a degree???? thanks if anyone can help
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:25 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: confused nurse with diploma???????

Yep, you'll be fine
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

thanx alot, appreciate that
Old Jan 12th 2009, 10:30 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Lots of us on here,myself included,qualified before degrees were even invented!
Australia still said yes to me fortunately.You just have to provide evidence of your study and transcripts of your education thats all.Bit of a nightmare getting it all together but no problems really.My nursing school didnt even exist any more when i applied!
You ll be fine.Good luck in your venture..it ll be worth it.
Janice x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:16 am
Account Closed

Thanx Janice, will start getting hold of certificates etc now,
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carteruk1 View Post
Thanx Janice, will start getting hold of certificates etc now,
As all the others have said, no problem at all with the diploma. Good luck.
Tracie