Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Confirmation anyone?

Confirmation anyone?

Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Question Confirmation anyone?

I sent my 136 Independant skills application off on 18th May, still not heard anything. Has anyone else posted theirs around this time and received any confirmation/or not?
Starting to wander whether it has got lost in the post!! :scared:
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Not yet

I sent off mine to Vetassess about 10 days ago and haven't heard anything yet.

On their website it says to allow up to 6 weeks, but I don't know if this is for a decision or a confirmation of receipt. Either way, I'm pacing the floor every day.

I know it's hard, but I think the best thing to do is just wait ( he says, still pacing ), enjoy the world cup and hopefully have heard something by the time it's over......

John ( he who does not practice what he preaches )
Old Jun 20th 2006, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default Re: Not yet

Originally Posted by elmtree
I sent off mine to Vetassess about 10 days ago and haven't heard anything yet.

On their website it says to allow up to 6 weeks, but I don't know if this is for a decision or a confirmation of receipt. Either way, I'm pacing the floor every day.

I know it's hard, but I think the best thing to do is just wait ( he says, still pacing ), enjoy the world cup and hopefully have heard something by the time it's over......

John ( he who does not practice what he preaches )
cheers mate,

yes, I'll just enjoy the form filling FREE time, while watching this space on my lap top of course......
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:39 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunflower7
cheers mate,

yes, I'll just enjoy the form filling FREE time, while watching this space on my lap top of course......
Threres a thread about this on immigration sunflower...its seems there are some delays at the moment, people still waiting 4 weeks after applications sent in.

Hope you hear soon.

jackie x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sunflower7
cheers mate,

All good things come to those who wait,wait, wait, wait, wait, wait and wait. Check my signature. I'm now just waiting (where have I heard that word before????) for my/our visa confirmation.
Hang in there, your time will come.....
TTFN

Dave
Old Jun 20th 2006, 5:41 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Confirmation anyone?

My 136 went on the 26th may and I had ackonwlegment email today.
Hang in there,yours is next!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymad
My 136 went on the 26th may and I had ackonwlegment email today.
Hang in there,yours is next!
Cheers, just received confirmation today so not lost after all phew!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:31 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

What did I tell ya!
Well done,just play the waiting game now.Best wishes.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Confirmation anyone?

Excellent news !!

Did you send yours off to Vetassess ?
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by elmtree
Excellent news !!

Did you send yours off to Vetassess ?
mine was sent to Adelaide.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Threres a thread about this on immigration sunflower...its seems there are some delays at the moment, people still waiting 4 weeks after applications sent in.

Hope you hear soon.

jackie x
Hi Jackie

Have you started job hunting yet, when are you hoping to get there?