Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Confirmation about IT Priority

Confirmation about IT Priority

Old Jul 29th 2002, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

JohnyC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Confirmation about IT Priority

Just to let everyone from IT know that I have checked with the attorney based in Sydney, All the IT applications even in their last phase are routed to the regular queue and will be processed in chronological order.
Old Jul 29th 2002, 4:56 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confirmation about IT Priority

Thanks for the info, and I'm no Sydney-based attorney, but I thought that was obvious from the announcement that the minister made earlier on. No more IT fasttrack, no matter how close you were to the finish line.
Old Jul 30th 2002, 1:30 pm
George Lombard

Hi JohnyC,

Not sure who your lawyer is, but it isn't quite correct. Essentially any file under
active processing is processed to finality. Files which have not been actioned by the
case officer with respect to assessing skills, qualifications, English, etc, just
remain in what is now a merged queue. We understand that Adelaide has reached January
applications in its primary queue.

Cheers

George Lombard

JohnyC wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    >Just to let everyone from IT know that I have checked with the attorney based in
    >Sydney, All the IT applications even in their last phase are routed to the regular
    >queue and will be processed in chronological order.
    >
    >
    >
    >--

Old Jul 30th 2002, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

susmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I am a Registered Nurse with a job offer in Brisbane, My application was submitted on 3/7/02 to Adelaide under the skilled independent catagory I'm currently in Saudi where both my husband and I have been working for a few years. I've really had enough of the Middle East. Do any of the experts thin that I'm being overly optimistic in hoping to be accepted by christmas?
Susan
Old Jul 30th 2002, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

JohnyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the clarification,

I received a letter from DIMIA in Feb2002 demanding some of the documentary proof of my qualifications & a copy of X Rays and stated that they are going to wait till Mar21 and take the decesion after that. All the docs were supplied, could you let me know where do I stand?
Old Jul 30th 2002, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

kango_jack will become famous soon enoughkango_jack will become famous soon enough

Thank you for the information George, this certainly seems to make more sense than other opinions which have been posted on the Forum.
Regards
Paul, Annie & Jack