Condolences

Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:08 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Condolences

Just wanted to express my sincere and heartfelt condolences to everyone that's been affected by the terribles fires and floods in Australia. We probably all know someone who has been touched in some way. I know I have. It reminded me of how we are all connected by our roots no matter where we are in the world and how we can all make a difference by just caring and sharing our thoughts..

So sad for the people of Australia. You are in my thoughts and prayers this week.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Rodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to all
Default Re: Condolences

Originally Posted by cricket1
Just wanted to express my sincere and heartfelt condolences to everyone that's been affected by the terribles fires and floods in Australia. We probably all know someone who has been touched in some way. I know I have. It reminded me of how we are all connected by our roots no matter where we are in the world and how we can all make a difference by just caring and sharing our thoughts..

So sad for the people of Australia. You are in my thoughts and prayers this week.
Very sad News indeed, cannot believe how the temp. in Vic can go down so much in just one day. Really hope we have seen the last of these heatwaves. Sicere condolences to anyone affected.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:29 pm
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Condolences

I too have been thinking of people here. The heat was bad enough, but the fires sound terrifying. One Australian I know in Melbourne is safe from fire, but she says the smoke is awful

Best wishes to all.

Bev