Complicated

Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Susan Devoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Complicated

Our case isn't so straight forward and we have decided that we need to use an agent, can anyone recommend anyone that is good with the more complicated cases?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Susan & Dave
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Complicated

Hi Susan and Dave

We are not using an agent but what I would say is that there are some excellent agents on this site. I'm not going to name them because it would be grossly unfair if I missed one out. Perhaps do a search as they do get mentioned quite a bit.

Good luck and welcome.

Lindsey
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Hi
Although I agree that it is unfair to name one agent as others may be missed out, I know that you are going to get a lot of reccommendations (never could spell that word!!!) from people and would have to say that we used GoMatilda (Alan Collett and John Sylvester) and they were great. I do agree that it is important to do a search though to get different peoples views. Good Luck. I would have to also add that I have always found people on here who are going through the process or who have gone through the process are really helpful and great at answering questions.
Good Luck again
Susan
Old Jun 27th 2004, 9:50 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

My agent is FANTASTIC and I really recommend her...Leigh Duncan at 1st Contact 0207 932 3769. They work on a no visa, no fee.

Good luck!

Lucy
x
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

Susan Devoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Lyndsey, Susan & Lucy

Thanks for your replies, we are going to ring round today and see if anyone will take us on. The names that you gave are a great start.

Thanks again!

Susan
Old Jun 28th 2004, 1:47 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Susan Devoy
Lyndsey, Susan & Lucy

Thanks for your replies, we are going to ring round today and see if anyone will take us on. The names that you gave are a great start.

Thanks again!

Susan
Susan
My agent has done some wonderful things for "friends" of mine with acute medical conditions. I am using simply as a friend of a friend but if your complication is medically oriented, I would recommend them. Send me a PM/email and I will give you their details.

Andrew
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:18 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya

Our agent is Toni at ArriveAustralia. She has been fantastic and did loads of ground work for us even before we had enlisted her services. We have a complicated case too. Andrew has a nutty ex wife, also he has just been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes.
Best of luck with whoever you choose.
Regards
Sarah
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:30 pm
hch
Forum Regular

hch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to allhch is a name known to all
Default Re: Complicated

Originally posted by Susan Devoy
Our case isn't so straight forward and we have decided that we need to use an agent, can anyone recommend anyone that is good with the more complicated cases?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Susan & Dave

Hi Susan & Dave,
I can highly reccomend VISA UNIT 0845 061 6600 they are australian registered agents,they realy do give you a personal service. once on board nothing is any trouble for them. Ask for their info pack it very useful and contains a DVD on migration, I hope this helps a little
Harry
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:32 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

I used Ian Harrop & Associates and namely a guy called Zeno Blozicco. Zeno still works for them and he was a top man. I also was a difficult case to get through as their is never a major need for Weapons Technicians outside of the RAF........unless you fancy a bit of mercenary work.........which never really appealed to me.

You could try them

http://www.ihaust.co.uk/a2.htm

Good luck on the emotional rollercoaster that is migrating.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 4:32 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

I used Ian Harrop & Associates and namely a guy called Zeno Blozicco. Zeno still works for them and he was a top man. I also was a difficult case to get through as their is never a major need for Weapons Technicians outside of the RAF........unless you fancy a bit of mercenary work.........which never really appealed to me.

You could try them

http://members.aol.com/ianharrop/mig.htm

Good luck on the emotional rollercoaster that is migrating.