Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Complete Home Hunters/Relocation agents Sydney

Complete Home Hunters/Relocation agents Sydney

Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:04 pm
Forum Regular

Pisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant future
Default Complete Home Hunters/Relocation agents Sydney

We are thinking of using these relocation agents to help us in our move to Sydney. Has anyone used them or know of them?.

Thanks
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Complete Home Hunters

I've not heard of them so can't comment. But if you are looking on the northern side, I can recommend HouseSearchAustralia (Jacque on this forum) who helped us buy our unit.

See http://www.housesearchaustralia.com.au
Old Apr 24th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Pisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant futurePisces has a brilliant future
Default Relocation agent for Sydney

Michdp - I e mailed Fiona at fp property solutions but it was returned, so I don't know wether they are in business any longer.
If anyone else is interested I also found Complet Home Hunters, who say they can help with relocating, ie schools, orientation, finding accomodation etc.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Relocation agent for Sydney

Thanks - I was going to post asking for recommendations for relocation agents! Have you any idea of what they charge? (obviously it will be dependent on what you want from them but I'm trying to find someone that will help with finding a rental property and maybe giving some advice about schools; I don't need the whole "meet you at the airport" service).

Martha
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Relocation agent for Sydney

It sounds like they could help you. They have different prices for different services/packages. We also don't need the "meet and greet service" either, just help with finding a suitable rental in the area we want to buy. They will tailor a package for you once they know all your requirements. Let me know how you get on with them.

Complete Home Hunters - [email protected]