Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Compass Rose meet pics!

Wikiposts

Compass Rose meet pics!

Old Jun 13th 2004, 2:51 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Dotty - No- one's sitting in the shade because it wasn't warm enough to
Old Jun 13th 2004, 3:08 am
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

So Who's who???
Old Jun 13th 2004, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

For all to know.the bloke with his tongue out is my Mick and the sexy teenager is my lovely Toby!!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 6:38 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

I'm the one on the left in pic 11
Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:31 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Well thats that then, down the bl**dy gym again after seeing myself in those Petra.

Thanks for a great afternoon everyone, the end is in sight.

Lisa x
Old Jun 14th 2004, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

No no no... Petra has got a "fat lens" on her camera I'm not going to worry about it
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:49 am
....is FAB

yep its a wide angle lens........it seeks out everyones flab.....well thats what I'M telling myself!!!

my 'lovely' daughter said to me tonight....'mum, I know why you're not getting any smaller.....you're going to the gym but when you are at home you eat too much food....so maybe you should eat smaller dinners' .....little minx
I know!!! I bleedin' know!!!!.....and I don't need an 8 year old reminding me!! ....oh but I really needed that magnum this afternoon!!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:26 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Really enjoyed ourselves at the meet, sorry we had to leave early what with kids getting bored, and hubbie got flu on that day thats why he had glasses on cos his eyes were streaming as well as his nose yuk!

So my hubbies the one in blue t/shirt and glasses on his own, I am the one who thought she was not caught in on photo but they got me in another one!!!! The one who looks so serious I was concentreting on what was being said...

We will have to have a get together again, soon but I said to John I bet we will be the only ones left... Still here, everyone else will be doing there get together in OZ..

Good luck to everyone, house sellers, peps waiting to hear etc.

Pauline and JOhn
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:20 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by pete n lisa
Well thats that then, down the bl**dy gym again after seeing myself in those Petra.

Lisa x
Yes, I quite agree.
Old Jun 15th 2004, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pompeywill
Yes, I quite agree.

Right Lisa......whilst I hold him down............you punch him!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 9:55 pm
....is FAB

Yes, I quite agree.
You cheeky bugger!!!:lecture: Lisa's as fit as a butcher's dog! I'm with you Sandra...I'll help you hold him while Lisa kicks him in the goolies!!!
Old Jun 15th 2004, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take the photo and post it on Expats for ya!
Old Jun 16th 2004, 4:21 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Crikey:scared:
If the Pompey girls held me down I'd never wash again

(probably never stand up again either)
Old Jun 16th 2004, 5:48 am
....is FAB

Crikey:scared:
If the Pompey girls held me down I'd never wash again

(probably never stand up again either)
we're 'ard as bleedin' nails luv........so dahhnt mess wiv me an' me sisters roight???
Old Jun 17th 2004, 2:44 am
Soon to be Visas holders

pete n lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I quite agree.
W**ker!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.