Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Company reference detail

Company reference detail

Old Aug 13th 2004, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future
Smile Company reference detail

Hi again everyone thanks for the responce to my first post it is really nice to think that so many people want to help!!!
Anyway to the question!!
Im just about to draft my letter from my company and i was wondering what sort of detail do i need to send to TRA im a maintenance electrician with 236 pt 1, 232 pt2, 232 pt 3 and ONC electrical/electronics, my apprenticeship was with my company so im not sure if it is recognised apparenty i was registered on the YTS but i have no proof at the moment im trying to find out about this also i think the YTS was used as a way of funding my training and wages as i dont recall haveing anything to do with it at all. If anyone has a guide on sort of detail required on letter i would be gratefull also do they contact your company to verify the reference as i dont want my boss to know i was going to get my tech clerk to do it on letterheaded paper or perhaps a different manager as it is a big company i work for so there are loads of different people i could use.
Sorry for the really long question, again any help clues etc. is greatly appreciated
Thanks Rich