Commodore V?

Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:09 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Commodore V?

Can someone explain to me what all the different suffixes mean on Commodores ? e.g. VN, VS, VE, VT, VX, etc. etc. etc.

I'm confused !

Andy
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:41 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Commodore V?

Basically any new Commodore that is released is given a suffix (dates may not be 100% accurate but they will be close enough).

VT released 1997
VX released 2000
VY released 2003
VE released 2006

Unlike cars in the UK where it tends to be trim levels that have the letters after the car name eg L, GL, GLX etc etc.

Originally Posted by cadman
Can someone explain to me what all the different suffixes mean on Commodores ? e.g. VN, VS, VE, VT, VX, etc. etc. etc.

I'm confused !

Andy
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:30 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cadman

I'm confused !

Andy

What about the Commodore Vic 20?

S
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:36 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Swerv-o

S
Troublemaker... There's always one.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:38 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Troublemaker... There's always one.
Yes, and it's usually me

S
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:20 am
Account Closed

Yes, and it's usually me

S
It's good to get yourself a reputation....
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:23 am
has lost The Game

It's good to get yourself a reputation....

It's not the sort of reputation that my mother would enjoy hearing about...

S
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:28 am
Account Closed

It's not the sort of reputation that my mother would enjoy hearing about...

S
It's sweet you care...
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:33 am
has lost The Game

It's sweet you care...
Just want to make sure that I get my half of the inheritance...

S
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Just want to make sure that I get my half of the inheritance...

S
Ahhhh, how touching.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:24 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

S
My first computer, all them years ago.

Now I am Mac man...
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:26 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
My first computer, all them years ago.

Now I am Mac man...
I knew someone would remember! I'm a Suse10.2 user myself...

S
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:31 am
Account Closed

Now I am Mac man...

Good taste.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:36 am
has lost The Game

Now I am Mac man...
I remember The Mac Lads...

Mmmmm... Big Mac and fries to go...

S
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:46 am
Account Closed

I remember The Mac Lads...

Mmmmm... Big Mac and fries to go...

S
How do you look in a brown mac?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.