Reload this Page >

commenwealth bank exchange rates

commenwealth bank exchange rates

Old Apr 12th 2005, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

chud is an unknown quantity at this point
Default commenwealth bank exchange rates

Hi all,

We've opened a bank account with the commonwealth bank and got loads of info regarding exchange rates. I've got a little confused with the forward tranactions and rate tomorrow stuff so a 'lay-mans' explanation would be great!!

we will be transfering about 80 odd thousand in from the sale of our house so would appreciate any advice!!

cheers
rich
Old Apr 12th 2005, 9:59 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: commenwealth bank exchange rates

Originally Posted by chud
Hi all,

We've opened a bank account with the commonwealth bank and got loads of info regarding exchange rates. I've got a little confused with the forward tranactions and rate tomorrow stuff so a 'lay-mans' explanation would be great!!

we will be transfering about 80 odd thousand in from the sale of our house so would appreciate any advice!!

cheers
rich
Hi ,

We transfered our money via HiFx as we got a better rate of exchange (meaning an extra 5k in our Oz bank) however I wouldn't reccommend this particular company at all as they had technical problems but refused to believe there was a problem and it took a few stressful weeks and a lot of very expensive phonecalls to finally get them to move themselves.

Check out threads on other currency conversion companies.

Phil x