coming to perth

Old Apr 4th 2003, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default coming to perth

Hi Guys

Well finally admitted defeat, so have booked a return flight!
Money will be abit tight, as I lost my job.

We arrive in Perth on 28th May, fly back on 12 June.
We plan to have a good look round, and schools etc, but would like to meet with some of you guys.

Wouldn't it be great if our house was sold before we come over. then we can just come home and pack up,

cheers
Yve

Old Apr 4th 2003, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi Yve

Send me a PM or email and we can arrange to meet up when you hit Perth. Also know Claire, Jopaulss, Anon E Mouse and several others who would also meet up with us.

I'll bet your looking forward to the trip hey, even if it is only for a look-see

love sophia x
Old Apr 4th 2003, 2:33 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: coming to perth

Originally posted by abergas
Hi Guys

Well finally admitted defeat, so have booked a return flight!
Money will be abit tight, as I lost my job.

We arrive in Perth on 28th May, fly back on 12 June.
We plan to have a good look round, and schools etc, but would like to meet with some of you guys.

Wouldn't it be great if our house was sold before we come over. then we can just come home and pack up,

cheers
Yve

Hi Yve

We are looking to get to Perth in September.....seems ages away.

Not able to get over for a look about before then, so would appreciate it if you could could send me any info that you can gather!!.

cheers.
Old Apr 4th 2003, 7:57 pm

kevwalt is an unknown quantity at this point

Also heading out on a look-see in July this year. Hope to look at Perth and Brisbane.

Can you give any tips on where to go. Time will be limited so if we can have some pointers to start with would be very helpful.

Also would like to meet up with anyone out there who's gone through the same thing.

Kev and Kate
Old Apr 4th 2003, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by teresa.c
Hi Yve

We are looking to get to Perth in September.....seems ages away.

Not able to get over for a look about before then, so would appreciate it if you could could send me any info that you can gather!!.

cheers.
Hi Teresa
What sort of info are you looking for, I will find out what I can, Money will be abit tight so won't be doing any tourists bits, just fact finding. So let me know what you are interested in knowing.

September will soon be here, have you got your visa yet?

keep in touch
Yve
Old Apr 4th 2003, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Cool

We have recently returned from our hols in Oz and decided that Perth was where we want to be. We visited friends who have settled north of Perth, near Joondalup but still commuting distance to the city and house was approx £80k all in, 4 beds and 2 baths near beach on new estate with plenty of ammenities nearby.

Found it cheaper in comparison to Sydney and Brisbane which we also visited and had been to before, we also noticed increase in prices since our last visit as gst (like vat) had been introduced but still prices fairly reasonable.

Phone calls back to UK were very cheap on the pre paid cards, cheaper to phone UK than another state in Oz!

We were in Perth in Feb and didn't find the heat too bad at all, not as many bugs as when we were in Queensland and found plenty of great places to go without having to spend a fortune especially with a two year old in tow.

We also enjoyed Fremantle and plenty of little beachs and bbq places along the Swan River and on the beaches from Cottelsoe upwards.

We only decided to apply once we returned home so we are right at the beginning of the process so along way to go yet, but will hopefully be where we want to soon.

Old Apr 5th 2003, 5:46 pm
No wuckin furries mate

brox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

We fly out to Perth 3rd May. If anyone wants to arrange a get together count us in. It would be great to meet some of you.

Mrs Brox
Old Apr 6th 2003, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

loulou74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Would also love to meet up. Me and my husband fly out to Perth this Wednesday FOREVER! I am extremely nervous at the moment, so it would be great to organise to meet up. Send me an email, or PM and we can organise something.

Louise
Old Apr 7th 2003, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Abergas

We fly out to Perth on May the 4th. We will be around if you want to meet up too!! Send us a PM when you get there!!

shikse.
Old Apr 7th 2003, 9:26 pm
happy bunny!!

teresa.c is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by abergas
Hi Teresa
What sort of info are you looking for, I will find out what I can, Money will be abit tight so won't be doing any tourists bits, just fact finding. So let me know what you are interested in knowing.

September will soon be here, have you got your visa yet?

keep in touch
Yve
hiya Yve

Sent you PM hope you dont mind!

chat soon
Old Apr 8th 2003, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

HI ALL WHO ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF COMING OUT. AS SOPHIA SAID WE ALL MEET UP QUITE REGULARY OUT HERE AND IT WOULD BE SO GOOD TO MEET UP WITH YOU GUYS , WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND ARE ALL SETTLED. WE ALL HAVE A CHAT ETC AND ITS SO NICE TO SPEAK TO OTHER POMS TO. EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO MEET US ALL JOANNE XXXX