Coming to Noosa

Old Sep 26th 2004, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

Scott Auty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coming to Noosa

Hi,
My wife and I are coming to Noosa, Queensland, on the 6th October for 9 weeks with our 8 month old son and we are looking for anyone who is getting rid of unwanted kids toys either for free or to buy or to borrow. We can't really bring the big stuff on the plane and it would be great to have a baby walker and all the tons of other stuff you need with a small child. Alternatively if anyone could reccomend a second hand shop that would be great.
Old Sep 26th 2004, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming to Noosa

Originally Posted by Scott Auty
Hi,
My wife and I are coming to Noosa, Queensland, on the 6th October for 9 weeks with our 8 month old son and we are looking for anyone who is getting rid of unwanted kids toys either for free or to buy or to borrow. We can't really bring the big stuff on the plane and it would be great to have a baby walker and all the tons of other stuff you need with a small child. Alternatively if anyone could reccomend a second hand shop that would be great.

You might have a lot of trouble hiring a baby walker, the government deemed them dangerous and anyone hiring them out would have a nice aussie lawsuit slapped on them. Traffic police for babies.

Were up near Noosa but our boys are a bit bigger, pity your fellas not a bit older, playstation, game cube, X box we could help big time. There must be holiday hire places in Noosa tho just check the phone book on arrival
Old Sep 27th 2004, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Scott,

You could always try getting stuff cheap from Tender Centre's - a bit like auctions and you can pick up some real bargains.

My bambinos are all grow'd up now - thank god!!
Old Sep 27th 2004, 3:48 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
You might have a lot of trouble hiring a baby walker, the government deemed them dangerous and anyone hiring them out would have a nice aussie lawsuit slapped on them. Traffic police for babies.
At first I thought you were joking, then I thought, no this is Qld after all.
Old Sep 27th 2004, 4:16 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pollyana
At first I thought you were joking, then I thought, no this is Qld after all.
Strange but true. I remember reading the report a few months back. Something to do with kids falling in to swimming pools and down stairs whilst in walkers.

We tracked down baby equipment hire from this website, which has a section per state.
The Bub Hub
You may find other useful info for your bub!?