Coming Home

Old Apr 13th 2007, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coming Home

We on our way Very sad to be leaving Oz but cant wait to have a cuddle with my other 2 kids .
On the whole its been great and any problems werent related to Oz. Got lots of housing info and VERY interesting newspaper article in todays paper regarding skills shortages. Will post once i get back to UK. At the mn i am sat in Perth airport at 3am trying to stay awake.
Gonna go find somewhere to fill up on stodge
It was great to meet those that i met and those that i missed im sorry but families to tend to pre arrange visits sometimes hey?
Mandy & Rachel
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coming Home

Originally Posted by daunted
We on our way Very sad to be leaving Oz but cant wait to have a cuddle with my other 2 kids .
On the whole its been great and any problems werent related to Oz. Got lots of housing info and VERY interesting newspaper article in todays paper regarding skills shortages. Will post once i get back to UK. At the mn i am sat in Perth airport at 3am trying to stay awake.
Gonna go find somewhere to fill up on stodge
It was great to meet those that i met and those that i missed im sorry but families to tend to pre arrange visits sometimes hey?
Mandy & Rachel
Hiya, good to hear that you enjoyed it have a good flight and tell us all about it when you arrive home
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:12 pm
Addicted Member

Contact Lensed Optimist will become famous soon enough

Hello both of you,

I have just logged on and what a lovely thread to begin with. I myself shed a secret tear or three when I did a reccie to Perth a couple of years ago. Sadly if there were more IT jobs/larger companies it would be our first place of choice That said we will be heading to Brissy in June as the next best thing.

Have a safe journey back to blighty and I will await your news with interest.

Take care, C.L.O. xx
Old Apr 13th 2007, 8:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey back! Hope to be meeting you at the next meet on 2nd June!

Jackie x
Old Apr 13th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

you leaving for good, sorry is there a thread on it???? S-j xx
Old Apr 13th 2007, 9:30 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

what a difficult decision to make. good luck with your return home.
bec
Old Apr 13th 2007, 10:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
you leaving for good, sorry is there a thread on it???? S-j xx
Originally Posted by egghead4
what a difficult decision to make. good luck with your return home.
bec
No, she's been on a reccie to see her brother she's moving there sometime this year
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:09 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by curly
No, she's been on a reccie to see her brother she's moving there sometime this year
thanks curly, totally misread that one
I think this is the second time I've owned the dunces hat tonight.
bec
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by egghead4
thanks curly, totally misread that one
I think this is the second time I've owned the dunces hat tonight.
bec
ssshhhh no-one's reading
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:15 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

.....(whispers) and I won't tell anyone either!

jackie x
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:46 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

It was lovely to meet you Mandy, shame you couldn't stay longer that day, but I understand!
Have a safe trip back and hopefully see you again soon
Tracey
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:56 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hope you both have a safe journey home..

i can remember sitting in perth airport with my family.they were all in tears,it was a strange few hours,,can't really explain it ,but it was not one of our happier days,,,

ast