Comes in 3's!

Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Comes in 3's!

Hi everyone!
well someone said not long along that good news comes in threes, i think it was my fairy godfather (you know who you are x)
today was the day! this morning at 8.30am our postie came to the door with a big envelope containing our passports with our visas in from our agent Global Visas!!!!
at 9.00am, we had a call from the estate agents (not the one i've just left the other one) to say a couple would like to view in 15 minutes time (good job i was up early today!), they are in their 60's he is a model railway enthusiast and loved Marks workshop, she said she could see herself living here! they have sold to a couple who have sold to FTB's who've had survey and mortgage offer! The couple who viewed have offered full asking and are cash buyers!!!!!! we have accepted subject to survey and have another viewing at 5.30 this evening, she is SSTC to first time buyers too, so we'll see!
Oh and by the way, booked our tickets to Brisbane, with a 2 night stopover in Singapore, got 40kg baggage allowence, cost all in £1800, unfortunately Chanelle is 12 three days before we fly so had to pay adult fare but hey, things are beginning to look up! We fly at 6.30pm on September 7th 2004!!!!
going out for a meal this evening with Mark, Chanelle, my mum and step dad, sort of a late bday pressie and a celebration!
Thanks for listening and for all the advice and support over the months,
love and hugs
Rach xxxx
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Brill news rach

Have a nice meal tonite xxxx

footie
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:11 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Comes in 3's!

Fantastic Rach, I'm made up for all of you
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default footie

thanks Tracie,
trying not to get too excited about the buyers, they are coming round tomorrow at 11.00am for a chat etc, i'll be at the vets so will leave Mark to talk to them, they know that we've been let down before so hopefully they won't mess us about!
hugs
Rach x
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default mlbonner

Thanks hunny, see you in Brissie!
love and hugs
Rach x
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:21 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

excellent news rach.

Definately worth a celebration tonight
:PARTY:
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default mairi&chris

Thanks mate, i'm driving so won't be drinking, hopefully mum wont think of it as the last supper!
hugs
rach x
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:44 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: mairi&chris

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Thanks mate, i'm driving so won't be drinking, hopefully mum wont think of it as the last supper!
hugs
rach x

hopefully - I'm having one of them tomorrow night
Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rach Firstly congratulations I bet your all so pleased.I see you used Global Visas they are our agent too.What Visa did you apply for and what is your timeline if you do not mind sharing with us.We are on the long wait at the moment main app sent in just before April deadline 2004.Were you pleased with Global Visas?.So far they seem to be okay.Enjoy your meal out with the family Cheers Cannot wait until its our turn.!!!
Dreamaway Gaynor
Old Jul 24th 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Gaynor

Hi Gaynor
thanks for the best wishes, starting to feel real now!
Global Visas have been great, the only thing i will say is that our first agent left, so we were issused with another one, not that that is a problem as they did the job and helped to get us our visas!!!!
Our main application was acknowledged on October 14th, Skilled Ind. 136, hubby is a solid plasterer. We did our meds unrequested on 25th March and they were requested a few weeks later (crossed in the post!), our pcc's went in the same time roughly, then we were asked for our bond money which was lodged on the 14th June, Visas granted on 13th July!!!!!
all in all from the TRA stage it's taken 1 year one month!

Best of luck
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxxx
Old Jul 24th 2004, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very much for your reply.Getting your visa did not take as long as thought then.We are in the same position applied skilled 136 and also need to lodge $100aus for bond.We thought about front loading our meds but I think we will wait until we get the go ahead we shall see closer to the time .Take Care Gaynor
Old Jul 24th 2004, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just a thought where are you planning on going to?
Old Jul 24th 2004, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Gaynor

Hi Gaynor
i'd think about doing your meds after 6 months if you haven't already been requested by then! the waiting is a nightmare but believe me it will soon fly by then your feet wont' touch the ground! Do you have a property to sell? is it on the market?
We are going to Albany Creek, Brisbane in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep in touch
Rach x
Old Jul 24th 2004, 5:09 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

Congratulations!!!

Bet you can't wait - I know we can't!!

Cheers & Best Wishes

Sam & Andy
Old Jul 24th 2004, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hey Rach
Great news

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope it all works out for you this time.

How comes you had to pay full fare for Channelle when she was not 12 for three more days - did you buy a return ticket?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.