Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

come on you old footballers"

come on you old footballers"

Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough
Default come on you old footballers"

Hi, im looking to play some football, [ soccer ] is there any teams around mermaind waters or nearby or maybe getting one started? or what about brisbane V gold coast get back to me. thanks tony

Last edited by wallace simpson; Dec 10th 2007 at 3:09 am.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough
Default Re: come on you old footballers"

Originally Posted by wallace simpson
Hi, im looking to play some football, [ soccer ] is there any teams around mermaind waters or nearby or maybe getting one started? or what about brisbane V gold coast get back to me. thanks tony
Tony, what sort of standard are you looking for.We have various levels on the gold coast from semi-pro to over35's and masters 40 and over, let me know and i'll point you in the right direction.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

wallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the roughwallace simpson is a jewel in the rough

ive only played sat & sunday morning football. just want to get back playing for fun. over 35 or masters 40 and over would be great. need to get back in to training . thanks for your help only me.

Last edited by wallace simpson; Dec 12th 2007 at 9:42 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Only me will become famous soon enoughOnly me will become famous soon enough

ive only played sat & sunday morning football. just want to get back playing for fun. over 35 or masters 40 and over would be great. need to get back in to training . thanks for your help only me.
No problem mate, if your playing in the Gold Coast v Brisbane challenge game i'll put you on to a few people who can help you out with teams etc
Old Dec 12th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

that would be great. thanks only me
Old Dec 12th 2007, 11:24 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wally mate when we teach you a lesson in football in march you want to ever play the game again
Old Dec 12th 2007, 11:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Wally mate when we teach you a lesson in football in march you want to ever play the game again
Shit too many beers.add a WONT in there
Old Dec 12th 2007, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

BRING IT ON BERNIEBOY MATE

Last edited by wallace simpson; Dec 12th 2007 at 11:36 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 11:48 pm
FREE TIBET

BRING IT ON BERNIEBOY MATE
Just adding bigger studs to me boots mate,hope you have kevlar shinguards
Old Dec 13th 2007, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU SURPORT MILLWALL
Old Dec 13th 2007, 1:13 pm
FREE TIBET

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU SURPORT MILLWALL
Leeds
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

say no more
Old Dec 13th 2007, 10:59 pm
FREE TIBET

say no more
Bollox to that matey we are on the way back,marching on and on

Word is you've seen down the chemist buying up large stocks of bandages and deepheat
Old Dec 13th 2007, 11:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Everton nuff said
Old Dec 13th 2007, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

you got me there mate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.