Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Come in Madsads, whats happnin??

Come in Madsads, whats happnin??

Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about
Default Come in Madsads, whats happnin??

Fit like Fae Aiberdeen

Have missed your footy reports Malcolm, hows the leg/foot/ankle??

We have the flights booked for the 30th of June, we are sorted now!!

Bill :scared:
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:51 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Come in Madsads, whats happnin??

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Fit like Fae Aiberdeen

Have missed your footy reports Malcolm, hows the leg/foot/ankle??

We have the flights booked for the 30th of June, we are sorted now!!

Bill :scared:

Hi Bill playin footy tonite so will report tomorrow!! just headin for work all is well and look forward to seeing you when you get here!!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by madsad
Hi Bill playin footy tonite so will report tomorrow!! just headin for work all is well and look forward to seeing you when you get here!!

Champion Malc
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Champion Malc
i feel this is gonna be one of the long wans aboot.....how the other team had a couple of pros playing for them... ......that should make the half time entertainment a bit more interesting. oh and then he might get a chance to score
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy
i feel this is gonna be one of the long wans aboot.....how the other team had a couple of pros playing for them... ......that should make the half time entertainment a bit more interesting. oh and then he might get a chance to score

Or soapy, he might just have another young lad in his pocket as he boasted and end up doing himself another injury trying to keep up!!

Bill
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:28 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Or soapy, he might just have another young lad in his pocket as he boasted and end up doing himself another injury trying to keep up!!

Bill
that post was one of the best ive read.... i really think he would have killed the wee guy if he had caught him
i bet he comes on tonight, claiming while he scored a goal with an over head kick and landed on some wee guy who had to be hospitalised. So the game had to be abandoned, oh and we were winning 24-0 at the time
ps. and i ripped my tights lff
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:21 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
that post was one of the best ive read.... i really think he would have killed the wee guy if he had caught him
i bet he comes on tonight, claiming while he scored a goal with an over head kick and landed on some wee guy who had to be hospitalised. So the game had to be abandoned, oh and we were winning 24-0 at the time
ps. and i ripped my tights lff

i did score last week i will have you know, the fact it was a penalty and we got beat 5-1 is neither here nor there.

4 off there goals were offside and the other one was an og!! and they had a guy playing for them who played for a team in the dutch second division (cheating barstewards)

Onwards anyway!! it's Narangba United we play tonite!! so come on the North Pine!! come on!!

I will have a match report tomorrow!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 12:24 am

Bill

Bill the fact of the matter is, most of the players here could not take a beach ball off me in a phone box!! if you've got it you've got it and i'v got it. The fact i only move within a 10 yard radius is not that important!! but inside that 10 yard radius i'm electric!!

ps> i am taking the p*ss out myself before the other team do it for me!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Coooom on the North Pine
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

Coooom on the North Pine
moan the Narangba United
theres more chance of them winnin.....well if they are all on the pitch and malkys in a phone box...his team might win for a change
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

The fact i only move within a 10 yard radius is not that important!!
How do ye get oan the pitch then?
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Muzza04
How do ye get oan the pitch then?
he stays at the wee door........he gets subbed awe the time anyway
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

but inside that 10 yard radius i'm electric!!

where is this 10 yard radius. Is there a socket nearby??
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:37 am

Lol!!

Hubbys team won 3-1 & hubby linned up two of them(whatever that means )

There now off to the pub!

Donna.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

i did score last week i will have you know, the fact it was a penalty and we got beat 5-1 is neither here nor there.

4 off there goals were offside and the other one was an og!! :
Just out of interest, if they scored an og and you scored a penalty, surely the score was 4-2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.