Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

coldplay,big day out?

coldplay,big day out?

Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:46 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default coldplay,big day out?

still patiently waiting for e`mail from coldplays website for first release of tickets to their adelaide show next year and also first acts released for big day out,personally can`t wait to see iggy pop,magic numbers and the kings of leon though the whole bill looks a goody!
http://195.224.251.62/festivals/arti...articleid=2271
Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:53 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: coldplay,big day out?

Originally Posted by wengerboy
still patiently waiting for e`mail from coldplays website for first release of tickets to their adelaide show next year and also first acts released for big day out,personally can`t wait to see iggy pop,magic numbers and the kings of leon though the whole bill looks a goody!
Make sure you're quick....

I'm sure my lad said they'd sold out in four hours here in Bris!!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:56 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I cant get the link to work, what is the date for the festival and is there still plenty of tickets
Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz

ah you just answered my question
Old Oct 14th 2005, 10:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
ah you just answered my question
Were you looking at Brissy or Tasmania though Possoms?
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:00 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

he was`nt wrong that`s why i signed up to their website to be eligable for the first of the two tier release
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:03 am

Were you looking at Brissy or Tasmania though Possoms?
Was talking about the Adelaide one but Is there a festival in Tassie as well? sorry cant get the link to work I'm on dial up its very slow this morning.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:05 am
Account Closed

he was`nt wrong that`s why i signed up to their website to be eligable for the first of the two tier release
I know...ure a wise chappie...me and my lad were well naffed off

He reckons they're coming back again though

Anyways, fingers crossed you get to see them. Ya lucky sod
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:06 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cold Play are doing a second Brisbane show, I assume because the first sold out so quickly.
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:07 am
Up The Arse!!

big day out ticket info here(scroll down to bottom)
http://www.bigdayout.com/news/pressreleases.php
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
Was talking about the Adelaide one but Is there a festival in Tassie as well? sorry cant get the link to work I'm on dial up its very slow this morning.
Not sure m8.....but try this link, it's on the same site but its directly connected to everything Coldplay

http://195.224.251.62/artists/profile.cfm?artistid=1076

Good luck!
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:10 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Cold Play are doing a second Brisbane show, I assume because the first sold out so quickly.
Just had a look on Ticketek

2nd Brisbane show on sale Tue 18 Oct, 9am
Date: Sat 24 Jun 2006

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=COLDPLAY06
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:12 am
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Just had a look on Ticketek

2nd Brisbane show on sale Tue 18 Oct, 9am
Date: Sat 24 Jun 2006

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=COLDPLAY06
just gonna do that
Old Oct 14th 2005, 11:27 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh I saw The Magic Numbers at Glasto this year and I saw them at the Wulfrun last weekend - they are sooo superb to see live, fantastic voices and really really happy! At Glasto they were clapping the crowd they were so amazed by the reception, really funny.

Saw Coldplay at Glasto too, fantastic.

I wanna come to the big day out too but I'll still be here and it'd be a very expensive festival lol

Good luck getting tickets, if it's anything like getting Glasto tickets you'll bloody need it.

Kath
Old Oct 14th 2005, 12:04 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna go to them all!!
And the Southbound Festival on January 2nd in Busselton.
http://www.sunsetevents.com.au/southbound.php

Dandy Warhols, Xavier Rudd, The Beautiful Girls, Hoodoo Gurus, End of Fashion, The Panics and more!

Better not though, just bought a house....
Better stick to one, think it will be Coldplay!

Last edited by Simone; Oct 14th 2005 at 12:06 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.