coffs harbour

Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Default coffs harbour

We are off to Coffs Harbour tomorrow with the kids .Is there any places that are ""must sees"whilst we are there.
thanks
donna
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:40 am
Absinthe Minded

Del Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to beholdDel Boy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: coffs harbour

Originally Posted by donna
We are off to Coffs Harbour tomorrow with the kids .Is there any places that are ""must sees"whilst we are there.
thanks
donna
The big Banana ?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:13 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
donna
beaches are real nice and the misses says the butterfly house is nice if you like that sort of thing
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:32 am
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
donna
Nice, but a busy road running through it.

Behind the Big Banana there is a tobogan run - superb, kids will love it (don't worry, no ice or snow - metal track built into the hill).

We only went to one beach - Diggers. Absolutely gorgeous, and with a kiddies park just behind for the nippers if they get bored of jumping the waves or building sand castles.

There's also a water park type thingy, good eats at Hoggs Breath cafe near the marina, and the town centre is pretty laid back and nice for a stroll.

Have fun.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

thanks guys,we are off now.
donna
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:12 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I want to come too!
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Macquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really niceMacquarie is just really nice

thanks guys,we are off now.
donna
Guess I'm too late then! - We just got back from a short break in Coffs on Tuesday night. I hope you took the kids to the pet porpoise pool during show time. Apart from the Big Banana at the Big Banana everthing else looks a bit run down (I think they are doing a refurb round there) but the short walk up to the lookout was worth the view. I would also recommend a drive out to Sawtell - not much there but it has a lovely main street with trees down the middle and a nice selection of cafes!!

Anyways - hope you had a good time

Julie