Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coffee mornings become wine/beer nights out!

Coffee mornings become wine/beer nights out!

Old Apr 27th 2005, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Coffee mornings become wine/beer nights out!

Have had pm's asking about coffee so has Jill and some others, I have been busy with house then parents over, school hols and now my two days when Oliver is at kindy, I seem to be that busy doing other stuff, likewise with all of the others that came, either got jobs, couldn't make it for same reasons or some didn't want to bring young children along, wanted an escape

So to solve it, Perth Ladies coffee days will now become Wine/Beer (or whatever you fancy) Nights Out, so who's up for that

Saturday nights seem to be most popular choice, this weekend and 14th are out for me so whats best for anyone else, 7th or 21st May? and then will make it a regular thing

Speak soon

Teresa xxx
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:28 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Coffee mornings become wine/beer nights out!

Originally Posted by Swifts
Have had pm's asking about coffee so has Jill and some others, I have been busy with house then parents over, school hols and now my two days when Oliver is at kindy, I seem to be that busy doing other stuff, likewise with all of the others that came, either got jobs, couldn't make it for same reasons or some didn't want to bring young children along, wanted an escape

So to solve it, Perth Ladies coffee days will now become Wine/Beer (or whatever you fancy) Nights Out, so who's up for that

Saturday nights seem to be most popular choice, this weekend and 14th are out for me so whats best for anyone else, 7th or 21st May? and then will make it a regular thing

Speak soon

Teresa xxx
Don't want this to fall to the back pages, as you know I'll be there, whatever the date

Jill

Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:39 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Don't want this to fall to the back pages, as you know I'll be there, whatever the date

Jill

I'm always in!! You know as one of those who "got a job" I sincerely miss our weekly get togethers.

Saturday nights out sounds great to me.

Siren
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

How much is a return flight from Cairns to Perth, these day's???
Old Apr 27th 2005, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Yep that sounds really good to me What with work, kids, life havent seen you all since xmas
Joanne
Old Apr 27th 2005, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

I cant make the daytime meets, but count me in on the evenings!!!!!!
What day have you gone for?????
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by steandleigh
How much is a return flight from Cairns to Perth, these day's???
very reasonable and you won't have to pay for accommodation, get booking
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:27 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in, either night! Our friends will be up from Bunbury one of the weekends, but Jess can just come along(she has never even been to Britain, but will be going next year )
Old Apr 27th 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Simone
Count me in, either night! Our friends will be up from Bunbury one of the weekends, but Jess can just come along(she has never even been to Britain, but will be going next year )
the more the merrier, so which weekend do we want to go for?
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

$20 says Maggie will be there.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:07 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I cant come cos I will be busy babysitting :scared:
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Sorry I cant come cos I will be busy babysitting :scared:

never mind........sure you'll be gatecrashing the pj party tomorrow night
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:25 am

Oh no he won't! LOL I'm sending him to Maggy's to play with Mark
That or he has to find a pub that'll take him...LOL

Siren
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:24 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by Bordy
She's promised me faithfully and if she doesn't she'll never get to look after our cute Smudge again (that's the dog BTW LOL)

Jill

Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:32 am
maggy

Originally Posted by Bordy

cheeky bugger lol

21st sounds great as I have that weekend off and then im off for the rest of the week on holiday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.