Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coffee meet in Townsville?

Coffee meet in Townsville?

Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all
Default Coffee meet in Townsville?

Hello all

I heard you all had a good time on Sunday and am sorry we missed it. Hopefully make it for the next one!

Now most of us mums are free during the day does anybody fancy meeting up for a coffee and chat on Thursday or Friday of this week?

I am posting this thread as I didn't get phone numbers from everyone and don't want to leave anybody out.

Sara x
Old Jan 26th 2009, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

gozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nicegozzey is just really nice
Default Re: Coffee meet in Townsville?

Hi Sara

Yes will be up for that.

Lisa
Old Jan 27th 2009, 10:51 pm
Just Joined

T8HK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi sara

Just let me know the day and time and i'll be there.

Cheers

Amanda
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:12 am
Just Joined

charliegee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sara,

Yes, would love to come, just hope it is somewhere I have been already or I might get lost! My only driving around on my own so far, as been to the Willows and Domain!

See you soon.

Jo
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Hi Sara
Yep that sounds good to me, just tell me where and when.

sharon
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

Ok, what about 9.30 ish on Friday after the kids have been dropped off at school. I will try and think of a nice coffee place. Any suggestions?

Sara
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pasty legs
Ok, what about 9.30 ish on Friday after the kids have been dropped off at school. I will try and think of a nice coffee place. Any suggestions?

Sara
Hi
Depends on the weather, why dont we just meet at castle town or stocklands.

sharon
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

There is a coffee shop in Stockland opposite Millers (where Big W and Crazy Clarks is) what about there? I think its called Coffee Republic. We could meet at 9.30 which should give us all enough time after school drop off.

Does anybody have Dawn or Sallys' numbers as I haven't heard from them.

Sara x
Old Jan 28th 2009, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pasty legs
There is a coffee shop in Stockland opposite Millers (where Big W and Crazy Clarks is) what about there? I think its called Coffee Republic. We could meet at 9.30 which should give us all enough time after school drop off.

Does anybody have Dawn or Sallys' numbers as I haven't heard from them.

Sara x
I have sallys number, i will text it to you, but coffee republic sounds good i will be there....
sharon
Old Jan 29th 2009, 1:05 am
Just Joined

charliegee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I will be there tomorrow (as long as I don't get lost!)

Jo
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:47 am
Just Joined

dean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant future

hello my wife and i are looking for poms to meet up for coffee and chat with others,we have been here for nearly 3months and are finding it hard to settle,we have a 5year old boy as well please contact us if anything comes up,eg days at the strand etc.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 7:49 am
Just Joined

dean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant futuredean kara has a brilliant future

ps we are from Guildford,Surrey uk