Cockroaches!!!!!!!!!

Cockroaches!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 17th 2004, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Thommo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cockroaches!!!!!!!!!

COCKROACHES !!!!!!!!!!

I DONT LIKE ANTS!!!!!!!

Sorry but I think murderers and BIG spiders [ beautiful as our eight legged friends may be] should both be wiped off the face of the earth:scared:

Seriously,I would like to know if the justice system in oz is also a joke?
Old Mar 18th 2004, 3:45 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Been here nearly 5 years & not seen a Spider up for murder yet. I don't think the justice system is any more of a joke than the UKs. What Murders do you mean?? Does it look like we have a big Murder rate in Oz ??
Old Mar 18th 2004, 4:11 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Cockroaches!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Thommo
COCKROACHES !!!!!!!!!!

I DONT LIKE ANTS!!!!!!!

Sorry but I think murderers and BIG spiders [ beautiful as our eight legged friends may be] should both be wiped off the face of the earth:scared:

Considered self-murder - makes life much simpler.
Old Mar 18th 2004, 5:24 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

COCKROACHES !!!!!!!!!!

I DONT LIKE ANTS!!!!!!!

Given you think murderers should be wiped off the face of the earth you may find Australia's legal system too civilised. Suggest you try the USA; Florida or Texas perhaps?
Old Mar 18th 2004, 5:31 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

COCKROACHES !!!!!!!!!!

I DONT LIKE ANTS!!!!!!!

The justice system in Oz is very similiar to that in the UK. As Jayr suggests try US for redkneck style justice.
Old Mar 18th 2004, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

piers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant futurepiers_morgan has a brilliant future

well I murdered about 25 roaches today. Glad I'm not in the US of Arse as I would probably be arrested for it!

Time for bed as I'm talking like Bush (cr@p)