Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Coach trips for visitors in WA

Coach trips for visitors in WA

Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Coach trips for visitors in WA

Hi ya,

My mum and friend are coming out to visit us for all of March and are looking to take off for a week. They would prefer to do some sort of coach trip / sight seeing where its all arranged for them. Is that the sort of thing you can do here? Has anyone got any experiences to share having done one or with family doing them?

I was thinking of the Marget River area or the vines but we haven't been here that long to recommend.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Poppetuk
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all
Default Re: Coach trips for visitors in WA

Originally Posted by PoppetUK View Post
Hi ya,

My mum and friend are coming out to visit us for all of March and are looking to take off for a week. They would prefer to do some sort of coach trip / sight seeing where its all arranged for them. Is that the sort of thing you can do here? Has anyone got any experiences to share having done one or with family doing them?

I was thinking of the Marget River area or the vines but we haven't been here that long to recommend.

Thanks

Poppetuk
Hi there

My Mum and her friend did a coach trip 3 years ago when they came out and had a great time. I think from memory they did Denmark, Albany, Stirling Ranges etc. The tour company even picked them up at Hillarys and transferred them into the city as part of the package. Mum thought it was all fantastic - the accommodation, staff, guides and food! I picked up the brochure from the Tourist place in Perth City. I think there are quite a few companies who do this kind of thing.

Hope this helps.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:25 am
The Doctors Assistant

Samuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really niceSamuel Spaniel is just really nice

Hi ya,

Thanks

Poppetuk
My inlaws used WesternXposure when they last visited, they done 3 and 5 day trips to all over WA
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:22 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya,

Thanks

Poppetuk

http://www.pinnacletours.com.au/

I used to deal with them when living in South West, they do daytrips, or longer and their customers always seemed happy with their trips.
Old Mar 5th 2008, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Hi ya,

Thanks

Poppetuk
It's a long time since I started this thread but my mum and friend are now in Oz. They are having the most wonderful time and I am so pleased for them.

They are still looking for a tour to start in the next couple of weeks. If anyone else out there has some good hints and tips / recommendations it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Poppetuk
Old Mar 5th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's a long time since I started this thread but my mum and friend are now in Oz. They are having the most wonderful time and I am so pleased for them.

They are still looking for a tour to start in the next couple of weeks. If anyone else out there has some good hints and tips / recommendations it would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Poppetuk