Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cleveland meet up.

Cleveland meet up.

Old Jun 1st 2007, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

smiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to allsmiths is a name known to all
Default Re: Cleveland meet up.

Originally Posted by kevinandtracy
Hi to all.
I think the 16 of june is a good date, i also think the Grand view is a good place to meet. cental for everyone. how about an 8o.clock start as well.

What does eveyone think.
Kevin and Tracy

16th June at Grand View Hotel at Cleveland sounds good.

Suggest we meet in the beer garden round the back.

Cheers

H&H
Old Jun 5th 2007, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Originally Posted by smiths
16th June at Grand View Hotel at Cleveland sounds good.

Suggest we meet in the beer garden round the back.

Cheers

H&H
Hi everyone, I would of loved to have a meet up as all on my own here as husband has just gone away working 8 weeks on 8 weeks home, but have an 8 year old little boy and no babysitter!! Pulling my hair out here all on my own and unable to work!!
Have a good night and i hope you do another one i'll be able to attend.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:02 am
Kevin and Tracy

kevinandtracy is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Cleveland meet up.

Sorry you cant make it.
we will have a drink or three for you.
Kev and Tracy
Old Jun 6th 2007, 2:33 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ormrod7
Hi everyone, I would of loved to have a meet up as all on my own here as husband has just gone away working 8 weeks on 8 weeks home, but have an 8 year old little boy and no babysitter!! Pulling my hair out here all on my own and unable to work!!
Have a good night and i hope you do another one i'll be able to attend.
I've sent you a PM
Old Jun 6th 2007, 5:15 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Are kids allowed in this pub ? Ours are 8 and 6 .. Landed Tuesday.. Spending today in the rain.. I thought it never rained here.. not stopped for 18 hours

What time ?

Last edited by datamile; Jun 6th 2007 at 5:18 am.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 9:39 am
Kevin and Tracy

I think the kids are allowed in the beer garden until 10 pm. but you might want to check. also it is an 8 pm start. hope to see you there.
I have been here for 16 months now and this is the first real rain i have seen here in that time. We need the rain so we cant, and the good weather days will so out do the bad weather days.
Hope to see you there.
kev and Tracy
Old Jun 8th 2007, 3:37 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Sunny today... on the hunt for a rental.. Any one got any comments on st. athonys alex hills ?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 8:10 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Now then, that day will mark the 22nd anniversary of 'she who must be obeyed' 21st Birthday, and as a result booked the Winter Wednesday meal special at the Courthouse, I will try to keep her sober until our arrival at the GV

Just don't go getting her a cake and don't look at me I'm shy
Attached Thumbnails Cleveland meet up.-getusouttahere.jpg  
Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:40 am
annette

netty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond reputenetty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
I think its about time we had another meet up/ drinks session. Its been a long time between drinks you could say.
Who's up for it ?and when shall we have it? The Grand veiw is a good start.
Kev and Tracy.
( The quiet ones )
PS. Had a great time on the camping weekend, where next.
Hi All

We shall join you on saturday, enjoyed the last one. See you soon.

Paul & Annette
Old Jun 14th 2007, 9:29 am
DownUnder

Should be there ourselves depending in the kids. DOing the rental bond tomorrow so something firm at last, still on the school selection.

Had a day off today, and took the kids to movie world.. $64 entry, or currently ( 30 June ) $99 for annual pass, bit of a no brainer.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

Only just seen this, sorry I missed out as would have loved to have come and said hi as you are all only down the road
Maybe next time
Kelly
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:24 am
DownUnder

Sorry , didn't make it. Had the day at GG with the kids, and then they flopped in front of stuart Little.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:28 am
Kevin and Tracy

Just like to say to those who did not make it , sorry you missed out on such a good night and a very good turn out. And to those who did make it, thanks it was a great night.
Kevin and Tracy
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:07 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Just like to say to those who did not make it , sorry you missed out on such a good night and a very good turn out. And to those who did make it, thanks it was a great night.
Kevin and Tracy
Are you planning any more meet ups soon? we live in bayside.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 12:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shortlets
Are you planning any more meet ups soon? we live in bayside.
where in bayside are you situated ?
regards bobby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.