Reload this Page >

Cleveland to CBD

Cleveland to CBD

Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

wmckellar will become famous soon enough
Smile Cleveland to CBD

Guys,

How far is it from Cleveland to CBS?? How long would it take you by car? Also, is there public transport available from Cleveland to CBD??

Thanks in advance

Will
Old Jan 5th 2006, 7:40 pm

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cleveland to CBD

Originally Posted by wmckellar
Guys,

How far is it from Cleveland to CBS?? How long would it take you by car? Also, is there public transport available from Cleveland to CBD??

Thanks in advance

Will
The joys of Bayside living. Cleveland is about 25k from the CBD. There is a trainstation there and easily commutable.

I go to college near the CBD and even in rush hour takes no longer than 1 hour, usually a lot less allowing for delays by car.
Old Jan 5th 2006, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Guys,

Thanks in advance

Will
Hi Will

Try this website to give you an idea on times and transport to the cbd from any suburbs in brisbane http://jp.transinfo.qld.gov.au/

Laura
Old Jan 5th 2006, 10:06 pm
ABCDiamond

Guys,

Thanks in advance

Will
Some train times:
Cleveland to City; morning train times are:
6:12 arrive city 7:08
6:31 arrive city 7:19
6:54 arrive city 7:48
7:11 arrive city 8:07
7:28 arrive city 8:17
7:41 arrive city 8:40
7:56 arrive city 8:52
8:26 arrive city 9:24

I live about 10 min further on from Cleveland and can get to Brisbane CBD by car within an hour. Even when I left home at 7:45am, it only took 45 minutes.

Here is a link to a discussion on Driving times to the CBD from Bayside area

Old Jan 6th 2006, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

Brizbound will become famous soon enoughBrizbound will become famous soon enough

I live in Cleveland and work in the CBD

Last week it took 25 mins, this week 30 mins and in a couple of weeks wwill be back to the 35-40 mins. Normally very reliable and only rarely issues with jams and accidents etc compared to other routes in from N, S & W - from what I can deduce on the radio traffic reports.