Cleveland

Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:42 pm
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cleveland

Originally Posted by steve & Heather
Hi

If anybody is thinking of coming to the Cleveland, Redland area and would like information on property for sale or rentals in the area give me a shout. I start work for a large Real Estate agent on Monday 25th.

Stephen
Hi we are currently in the middle of selling up here in the uk. We would like to rent in Cleveland what rentals have you got so I can start checking it out. Thank you.
Cheryl
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

goingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to allgoingozwards2007 is a name known to all

Hi

If anybody is thinking of coming to the Cleveland, Redland area and would like information on property for sale or rentals in the area give me a shout. I start work for a large Real Estate agent on Monday 25th.

Stephen
Hi Stephen,
Do you still work in the estate agency business?, if so can you PM me with your details. We are coming to Cleveland next week and a friend of ours who lives there is currently looking out for a rental for us, but it would be great if i could pass on your details to her so she can contact you, or we can ourselves when we are there next week.

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:47 am
tedeschicat

Hi

Stephen
Hi
Looking for a rental in cleveland please. 2 adults and 2 children for around end Dec/Beg Jan. Any help?
Cheryl
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

Try www.realestate.com.au, all the local estate agents advertise property on there
Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tedeschicat
Hi
Looking for a rental in cleveland please. 2 adults and 2 children for around end Dec/Beg Jan. Any help?
Cheryl
Hi Cheryl,

We have an unfurnished 4x2 house in Ormiston (very close to Cleveland) which may be available from second week of December. Our current long-term tenants are a due to move into their new house around then so the availability can't be confirmed till closer to the time. If you are interested, drop me a PM.

Mrs JTL
Old Sep 19th 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

paulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nicepaulainspain is just really nice

We are arriving 13th October, we have a 2 week rental arranged but will be looking for a long term while there. There are 4 of us plus 1 very well behaved dog. I am hoping to be around the Ormiston area.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

steve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the roughsteve & Heather is a jewel in the rough

Hi

Jsu an update. I only lasted a few months as a realestate agent and went back to my normal day job (Purchasing manager) being a realestate agent in Aus is very different to the UK.

Good luck everybody and i wish you all the best

Steve
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

owen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really niceowen709646 is just really nice

Hi Steve,
Me and the wife will be out in mid Jan 08, Carol has a midwifes job at the Cleveland hospital and gets 2 weeks accomodation throw in. We will be looking to rent anfter this period. Send me a PM with your details on and i will contact you on are arrival.
Regards, Owen and Carol.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:39 am
tedeschicat

Originally Posted by hilary6
Hi Kelly
If you dont get the rental I can give you the number of the manager of some in raby bay . we used them and theyre great
Hi we are intending to come out land on 11th Jan 08. Does anyone know of reasonable rates for a 3 bed property in Cleveland near the town as that is where my husband will work.. Help needed as it is not long now!!!!Scary!!!! (Please Help) from the Tedeschi's
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:12 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

You can live anywhere in bayside and get to cleveland in 20 mins.

Rentals range from 350-650 a week depending whats on the list that week, has fussy you are, if you want a pool etc.

Here's a basic search, but agents won't talk to you unless you are in their offices etc.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...at=&p=30&o=def
Old Dec 4th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

paddytd will become famous soon enoughpaddytd will become famous soon enough

Hi Tedeschicat

My son took a rental out in cleveland about three months ago, and he is paying $300 that is for a three bed place in the centre of cleveland. He says its lovely in cleveland. Hope you enjoy it there best off luck.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:48 pm
tedeschicat

Originally Posted by paddytd
Hi Tedeschicat

My son took a rental out in cleveland about three months ago, and he is paying $300 that is for a three bed place in the centre of cleveland. He says its lovely in cleveland. Hope you enjoy it there best off luck.
That's good news thank you. I suppose we could always stay at a motel and then find a rental.. Would be easier being over there not much luck from this end really!! Thanks for the input tho!