Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Clermont, Moranbah - Isaac Region

Clermont, Moranbah - Isaac Region

Old Sep 12th 2009, 6:59 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of
Default Clermont, Moranbah - Isaac Region

Hi Peeps,

Sorry if I have been a bit quiet of late (some of you will appreciate that, I know), well I'm still alive and kickin- waiting for the visa that may one day be granted.

Anyway, the point of the thread (yes, some of you have no time for civilities and wish to know the gory bits ASAP);
Firstly- is there anyone on here from the two places mentioned...............
ok, didn't think there would be but you never know, someone may have lived there once upon a time.
Has anyone been there?......................... maybe I'm just clutching at straws here, does anyone know anybody who may have got lost and stumbled across this place and asked for directions on how to get back to civilisation??

Oh Dear!!!!! what have I done.

I have only gone and applied for a job with the Isaac Council and they are interested in employing me, maybe they are just curious why someone who didn't marry his brothers two headed sisters daughter would want to go and work there!

Truth is I'm really looking forward to the possibility of getting this job and moving there, and would appreciate any advice (except the usual- don't bothers) or information that you all may have.

Many Thanks

D