Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Classed as a criminal for leaving your baggage unattended

Classed as a criminal for leaving your baggage unattended

Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:27 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Classed as a criminal for leaving your baggage unattended

Does anyone else think its right to be given a criminal record just because
Your daft enough to accidentally leave your baggage somewhere at an airport?
I think the terrorists are winning by a mile if legislation like this gets approved here. Its bad enough to lose your luggage at an airport or train station but to be sent to jail and or fined for it is just plain madness. I would have thought the fact they blow up your unattended baggage was punishment enough.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all
Default Re: Classed as a criminal for leaving your baggage unattended

Originally Posted by arkon
Does anyone else think its right to be given a criminal record just because
Your daft enough to accidentally leave your baggage somewhere at an airport?
I think the terrorists are winning by a mile if legislation like this gets approved here. Its bad enough to lose your luggage at an airport or train station but to be sent to jail and or fined for it is just plain madness. I would have thought the fact they blow up your unattended baggage was punishment enough.
Is this their way of making people more responsible for their belongings and not wasting man power blowing it up etc. I don't know, I suppose I can see their point of view, but it does seem a little excessive, I have to agree.