Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Clarkson Catholic Primary School, Perth. Anyone got a child there ?

Clarkson Catholic Primary School, Perth. Anyone got a child there ?

Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clarkson Catholic Primary School, Perth. Anyone got a child there ?

I need to get my daughter enrolled at a primary school a.s.a.p and as we are looking to be in this vicinity ( could be anywhere from Currambine to Quinns ) I was wondering if anyone has a child at this school and, if so, can you recommend it ?

Thanks.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:13 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clarkson Catholic Primary School, Perth. Anyone got a child there ?

Originally Posted by elmtree
I need to get my daughter enrolled at a primary school a.s.a.p and as we are looking to be in this vicinity ( could be anywhere from Currambine to Quinns ) I was wondering if anyone has a child at this school and, if so, can you recommend it ?

Thanks.
My kids go to Clarkson primary, but not the Catholic one. I live just a few blocks from the school and drive past every morning. It looks very nice. The grounds are well maintained, it's relatively new, lots of trees for shade. If you like I can pop by to see if they have spaces for her. How old is she so they can see what year she would go into?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: In the tree across the road, watching you with binoculars.
elmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond reputeelmtree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
My kids go to Clarkson primary, but not the Catholic one. I live just a few blocks from the school and drive past every morning. It looks very nice. The grounds are well maintained, it's relatively new, lots of trees for shade. If you like I can pop by to see if they have spaces for her. How old is she so they can see what year she would go into?

Hi Dorothy,

( sorry about the late reply - I had to go to bed ! 3am. zzz )

Thanks for your reply. I phoned them earlier and they said they probably have a space, so I'll be filling in the enrolment form now.
Fingers crossed.

Many thanks for your very kind offer, though.

Are your children happy in their school ? Did they make friends quite quickly ?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elmtree
Hi Dorothy,

( sorry about the late reply - I had to go to bed ! 3am. zzz )

Thanks for your reply. I phoned them earlier and they said they probably have a space, so I'll be filling in the enrolment form now.
Fingers crossed.

Many thanks for your very kind offer, though.

Are your children happy in their school ? Did they make friends quite quickly ?
They are very happy in their schools. My daughter makes friends easily so she's pretty fine anywhere. One problem is that there are not a lot of girls her age live around us, so out of school hours she doesn't have anyone to hang with. She's looking for a part time job, but she's only 13 so is finding it hard. My son is a little bit more shy but he's made some really nice friends at his school. There's a boy who lives a couple of blocks away and the 2 of them have become inseparable. It's very good for my son - his new friend has a pool and really cool parents who don't mind having him hang around all the time.

Don't worry about your kids making friends here. They'll be fine. And if you're ever looking for a sitter, I have a 13 year old daughter.