Reload this Page >

City & Guilds 706 pt 1&2

City & Guilds 706 pt 1&2

Old Nov 10th 2010, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

QLDJo will become famous soon enough
Default City & Guilds 706 pt 1&2

can anyone please help,
I need to know what is the Australian equivalent is for city & guilds 706. I got the qualification in 94 and haven't kept any of the transcripts but I really need to know if anyone has had this qualification "translated" into Australian?
cheers Jo
Old Nov 10th 2010, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: City & Guilds 706 pt 1&2

It would help if you told us what the 706 stood for.

Keel
Old Nov 10th 2010, 12:49 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keel

Keel
Cheffing.
Old Nov 10th 2010, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by keel

Keel
if you dont know what it stands for then I imagine you havent had it converted therefore you can't answer my question.

I also do know about the DET, and I am about to send my paperwork away but as it takes up to 30 days (60 days in Aus terms) I was hoping that someone on here may of had it converted already and can just let me know what it comes to. I still have to get the official paperwork, it just would of been great if an expat has had it converted already.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

Pommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to allPommiebird is a name known to all

I have 706/1 and 706/2......never needed to convert it. Its on my resume along with previous jobs...people in the industry here know what it is.

Hope this helps.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pommiebird
I have 706/1 and 706/2......never needed to convert it. Its on my resume along with previous jobs...people in the industry here know what it is.

Hope this helps.
thanks for the reply but I need it converted cause its to prove I've done at least 200hrs and got a diploma thats equivalent to the australian education criteria for a job I'm going for. Not anything to do with chefin.
I also have NVQ 2 foundation accounting which was a full time course but I don't thinks they reconize that either.