Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Citizenship Test

Citizenship Test

Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Citizenship Test

How easy is it to pass without reading the whole booklet.

I've got a couple of days until my test and not much time to read.

Cheers

Poppet.

p.s just did the practise test and did ok.(all correct)
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:23 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Test

http://www.citizenship.gov.au/test/p...ctice_test.htm

I didn't read the book, just did these on line things for a couple of days. Got 100%
Old Apr 1st 2009, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

marek0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Citizenship Test

free tests online:
http://www.interexam.com/australian-...test/free-test
http://www.cititest.com/australian-c...-test/register
http://www.citizenshiptesteasy.com/australia/

good luck
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:29 am

GSNR will become famous soon enoughGSNR will become famous soon enough

My hubby and I did our tests 3weeks ago, and I have to say I would not have passed the test if I never went over the book a good few times. My husband's test was very different to mine, some questions are easy, but there are some questions I would not have been able to answer had I not studied the book!
Rather go in prepared, some people are lucky enough to pass the test without studying, I wouldn't take the chance in having to wait for another appointment to re-write!
Good luck, hope it goes well!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If you can read anything, make it the rules and requirements of a citizen bit. You have to get all (3 from memory) of those questions correct. One wrong and even if you get all the other right, you'll fail. Generally common sense though so if you have that, you'll be fine
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 8:23 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
http://www.citizenship.gov.au/test/p...ctice_test.htm

I didn't read the book, just did these on line things for a couple of days. Got 100%
I have gone to this several times and it's the same 5 questions over and over. There was a great random test on these last years but it's gone now

Originally Posted by marek0
This is a rip off. I have done this test 20 times in the last 20 mins and I have had 11 out of the 12 every time. It's the question about Australia's land size which is dodgy. The answer is that it's the sixth largest country, but I have tried all the answers and it still gives me 11/12. I suspect that it's a con job to try and get you to buy their reports, etc.

Nothing beats reading the book, it is after all what all the test is based on.

My test is on the 4th and if I don't ace it I'll be boiling my nuts that night.

Al
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 8:44 am

GSNR will become famous soon enoughGSNR will become famous soon enough

Hey Al,
I agree with you, just read the book and you'll be fine! That's what we did, and both hubby and I passed.

Good luck for the 4th!
Cheers
Shelley
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 10:26 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Just read the book before you go. Takes half an hour and well worth it. Common sense will help but you must get the responsibilities of citizens right or you fail.

I got 95% and hubby 100%. Now citizens with passports.

Good luck.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for these. Going through them now.