Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

citizenship at last

citizenship at last

Old Aug 21st 2005, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default citizenship at last

Just wanted to let everyone know, that we are still alive and kicking in Perth, and on 13th September we will become citizens!!!

yve
Old Aug 21st 2005, 1:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: citizenship at last

Originally Posted by abergas
Just wanted to let everyone know, that we are still alive and kicking in Perth, and on 13th September we will become citizens!!!

yve
Congrats!!! You are sooo lucky!

I have a friend at work who has just applied for hers, and I'm green with envy -i can't even get PR till the end of next Feb, and by the time I'm eligible to apply for citizenship I will have been here 4 and a half years! {oggong spouse visa rules!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Hi Pollyana
Time does fly here doesn't it, I can't believe we have got this far, sure feels good though,
Your time will come quickly
Do you still here from footie?

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Congrats!!! You are sooo lucky!

I have a friend at work who has just applied for hers, and I'm green with envy -i can't even get PR till the end of next Feb, and by the time I'm eligible to apply for citizenship I will have been here 4 and a half years! {oggong spouse visa rules!
Old Aug 21st 2005, 1:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

yve
good luck to ya
Old Aug 21st 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Congrats, must be a great feeling
Old Aug 21st 2005, 2:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pollyana
Time does fly here doesn't it, I can't believe we have got this far, sure feels good though,
Your time will come quickly
Do you still here from footie?
Very true - can't believe I've been here nearly 2 years.
Still hear from Footie occasionally - I think she reads sometimes but doesn't post, too. Been busy at college I think - at least they have validated, so she may get here yet
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:40 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough

yve

Congratulations Yve

I remember you too
Old Aug 21st 2005, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

yve
Well done . Thats our main goal when we get over there, just another thing to aim for
Old Aug 21st 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. When you know you have to wait 2 years it seems ages but then before you know it .....it is 2 years later. I got my permanent spouse visa at the end of June this year so just the 2 years to wait now.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Many congratulations

I'll hopefully get mine sometime in 2008!!

SS
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:49 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Congrats! Can I ask how long it took from when you applied?
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by banjo
Congrats! Can I ask how long it took from when you applied?

We applied on 3rd July on the internet, interviews on 19th July, ceremony 13th September
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 7:28 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

yve

Well done.
I live in NZ at the mo but have a UK and Aus passport. I'm really proud of my Aussie citizenship. It feels good to belong to such a positive and amazing country, doesn't it? Enjoy it.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:29 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

yve
Good onya mate, Now you only have 7 years Togo before you can do a "POMMIE BASTARD" Become totally disillusioned and P**S off back to the UK ........................ mm
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

glenzoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: citizenship at last

We applied on 3rd July on the internet, interviews on 19th July, ceremony 13th September

Hi

We are wondering if one has met the two years residence requirement, but the spouse only has lived 1.5 years, is it possible approved at the same time ?

How to explain the disadvantage if not granted ?

Do you know similar case like this?

Kind regards
Glen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.