Citizenship Interview-I'm a Criminal

Citizenship Interview-I'm a Criminal

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

jwatsonoz will become famous soon enough
Default Citizenship Interview-I'm a Criminal

oh dear...

Other half got told "approved"

I got asked if I'd have had any dealings with the Queensland police... and told that I had to wait for a police clearance.

Somebody else (I hope... I don't think it is me!) has got my name and been a very naughty boy. Also, they live in Queensland (a bit nerve racking considering we are in Brisbane).

She said that my wifes letter will be received next week and mine a couple of weeks later... all being well. (all being well!!!!!!)

GULP! :scared:
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 10:49 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Citizenship Interview-I'm a Criminal

Originally Posted by jwatsonoz
oh dear...

Other half got told "approved"

I got asked if I'd have had any dealings with the Queensland police... and told that I had to wait for a police clearance.

Somebody else (I hope... I don't think it is me!) has got my name and been a very naughty boy. Also, they live in Queensland (a bit nerve racking considering we are in Brisbane).

She said that my wifes letter will be received next week and mine a couple of weeks later... all being well. (all being well!!!!!!)

GULP! :scared:

Its fairly common going by previous posts on here, it will be sorted out but don't be surprised if its nearer 6 weeks rather than a couple of weeks.