citizens advice

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default citizens advice

Does anyone know if they have an equivilent of the citizens advice beaureaux (spelling) here in Oz?

i cant seem to find anything
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

as you were troops...found them!!

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:51 am
WBB

that was quick, who are they?

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

damn...i found them but it was the UK mob!!!..not an Oz one..

i guess they dont have it here

WBB havent you heard of the CAB?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:54 am
WBB

Originally posted by podgypossum
damn...i found them but it was the UK mob!!!..not an Oz one..

i guess they dont have it here

WBB havent you heard of the CAB?

will this do?

http://www.citizensadvice.sa.gov.au/

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

OK..so you are a smartarse!!

thankyou Billy
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:55 am
WBB

just noticed what they say on the web page.

Due to the withdrawal of funding, we are at this time unable to staff the office and therefore unfortunately cannot Update our Website
Or
assist you with any of your queries.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:56 am
WBB

OK..so you are a smartarse!!

thankyou Billy

it was a pleasure to help you PP.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

ROFLMAO.... we are not getting very far are we???
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe i should just ask the question i wan tot ask them in here...

Does anyone know where i owuld phone to get info on the legalities of setting up our help group?? I dont want to start somehting up without knowing whats legal and whats not.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:01 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know where i owuld phone to get info on the legalities of setting up our help group?? I dont want to start somehting up without knowing whats legal and whats not.
I thought Woolies was in biiiiiig trouble!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:02 am
WBB

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
I thought Woolies was in biiiiiig trouble!
LOL

thats what i was thinking too.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

HAHAHAHAHA...noooo...i wouldnt waste my time on something like that!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:41 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt think you need anything legal in what you want to do. They have freedom of speech here dont they ????

The only thing I think you should consider is making certain that anyone you give information/help to knows that you are giving it freely and do not guarentee that it is accurate, also any reccommended businesses/services that you may promote are used under the understanding that they are not owned or operated by your help group.

One other thing would be on any webpage you may have for the group, if it comes to a point where others are offering additions/submissions to the site, you should come up with a basic TOS (terms of service), that gives you sole rights to any submissions and rites tio publish them as you see fit.

Really the only thing you have to do is to protect yourself from any claims you are to blame for someones demise after listening to your advise.

Good luck
oh, I added a few more links to that page I made for ya, plus a funny gif at the bottom

Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:22 am
ABCDiamond

Hi There, Can I answer this question when I have sobered up? I knoew I have doie thigs liek this in the passt, bit d\just doent feel quiet upo to it just now.

Remind me tomorrow..... hic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.