Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Citizen looking to go back, home to WA

Citizen looking to go back, home to WA

Old Jul 15th 2018, 1:40 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizen looking to go back, home to WA

Originally Posted by Wannagobacktowa
I'm getting conflicting info on this one. I know a lot of people who were working for the EPCM's back in 2014 who still say there isn't much going on. I know there are a couple of projects starting, but they are not of the same number and magnitude as the booming 2010 to 2014 period. Still, it's good to hear that things are maybe picking up a bit.
'a bit'?

I'm at the coal face of this

it's happening but believe what you want to believe
Old Jul 16th 2018, 11:41 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizen looking to go back, home to WA

Originally Posted by carcajou
Not in country WA . . .

Regardless I don't think you will find any work suitable in the regions in the career field you described, except maybe in very isolated pockets, like Bunbury, or in one of the mine site villages as you alluded to . . . but this maybe isn't the best time for that. Mia Mia in Newman just went under and stopped trading, for instance.

So the Perth area or bust.
Bunbury is defo out as projects planned are no longer happening and tradies fighting over what little jobs might be happening