Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cilla and Les's wedding

Cilla and Les's wedding

Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Cilla and Les's wedding

Anyone catch corrie tonight.Cilla's outfit was great and the 666 on her head was hysterical.Funniest thing I've seen in ages - do you get corrie in oz - if so how far behind are you because you missed a real treat tonight!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all
Default Re: Cilla and Les's wedding

Originally Posted by Nick11
Anyone catch corrie tonight.Cilla's outfit was great and the 666 on her head was hysterical.Funniest thing I've seen in ages - do you get corrie in oz - if so how far behind are you because you missed a real treat tonight!
amen to that!!! it was hysterical,and them all runnin out the church! i don't know wot bit was funniest,it was packed
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:16 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

OMG...I cringed all the way through!

Total class!!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Cilla and Les's wedding

Originally Posted by geary11
amen to that!!! it was hysterical,and them all runnin out the church! i don't know wot bit was funniest,it was packed
Did you catch the bit at the end when they let off the party poppers - Cillas eldest son on leave from the foreign legion thought it was gun fire and hid under the table - I wet myself laughing!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:17 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

We DO unfortunately get corrie here, and fortunately we are so far behind, Deirdre is still dating Rashid !

Pmsl
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
We DO unfortunately get corrie here, and fortunately we are so far behind, Deirdre is still dating Rashid !

Pmsl
Is that for real ?
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Pmsl
downer!!! i don't think i could watch thru that stage of it again,it's just started gettin funnier when les and cilla hooked up! and cilla's bridesmaid,wot's her name!!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:23 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I love Eastenders, it can get depressing.

I loved Corrie tonight when they had 'The Quo' at the end of it.

Classic.

Cilla really looks like Bride of Chucky.

And just how hot is Jason Grimshaw for a young lad????
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:27 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Is that for real ?
lol yer i was jokin !

The missus watches it now n ten, shes really into neighbours now

FREE NEIGHBOURS DVD this week with the Sunday Mail i think, for us Aussies that is !!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:30 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
And just how hot is Jason Grimshaw for a young lad????

Steady girl

Can't say I've really noticed *coughs*

Mmmm
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

lol yer i was jokin !

The missus watches it now n ten, shes really into neighbours now

FREE NEIGHBOURS DVD this week with the Sunday Mail i think, for us Aussies that is !!
i have to admit,and put my hands up! i LOVE neighbours! god i feel like a right soap queen! and i'm gutted that i can't get that free dvd
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:36 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshie
Steady girl

Can't say I've really noticed *coughs*

Mmmm

I never look at younger men, but he really is a prime cut of beef isn't he?

And while we are on the subject of Beef, Ben from Hollyoaks is a bit of sirloin.

Dont know if I could actually go with a younger bloke. I think just looking will do me.

And in Jasons case, a bit of drooling.

(comes over all flustered)

I wonder what its like to go with an older man? My husband is only 5 years older than me.

Hands up those that think older men have more experience?
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:40 pm
Just Joined

chrisvan is a jewel in the roughchrisvan is a jewel in the roughchrisvan is a jewel in the roughchrisvan is a jewel in the roughchrisvan is a jewel in the rough

I caught Corrie, thought it was hysterical - one of the funniest soaps on T.V. Cilla's friend is called Yana. Thought it was great were Les smashed up the wedding pressies and threw the flatscreen T.V. out of the window!! Mind u when they cut the cake and it was cardboard
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

my husband's 4 years older then me,even that his maturity rate is below mine,he's upstairs playing on his game as we speak!!
Old Oct 31st 2005, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

classic, loved it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.