Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chrysler garages in Perth - or any other 7 seater MPVs a look?

Chrysler garages in Perth - or any other 7 seater MPVs a look?

Old Sep 20th 2005, 8:24 pm
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough
Default Chrysler garages in Perth - or any other 7 seater MPVs a look?

Does anybody know if their is a Chrysler dealer in Perth? I am looking for a 7 seater and thinking of the Chrysler Grand Voyager, but don't know what the garage support is like.

Any other suggestions on alternatives? I am thinking of that car purely as you can have 7 people in it and still have a boot larger enough for cases/prams etc whereas so many of the MPVs on the road are fine for 7 if you don't want to take any lugguage.

Thoughts/views appreciated
Old Sep 20th 2005, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chrysler garages in Perth - or any other 7 seater MPVs a look?

Originally Posted by youcanlaugh
Does anybody know if their is a Chrysler dealer in Perth? I am looking for a 7 seater and thinking of the Chrysler Grand Voyager, but don't know what the garage support is like.

Any other suggestions on alternatives? I am thinking of that car purely as you can have 7 people in it and still have a boot larger enough for cases/prams etc whereas so many of the MPVs on the road are fine for 7 if you don't want to take any lugguage.

Hi there,

We have a KIA Sedona in the UK, only 7 seater the same size as Chrysler GV and squids cheaper. We find ours great and after 18 months and 34K miles no problems at all. Lots in OZ too and we will be looking for one there.

Regards,

Jon
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:31 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Chellingworth - Stirling Highway. They sell Bentleys too if you want one of these.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Can't comment on other brands, but we have a Voyager. It's great! Comfy, easy to drive and plenty of space for when the rellies visit.

Rudi
Old Sep 21st 2005, 12:48 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

there are a lot of different kinds of mini-vans that seat 7 and some of them have basically no space in the back then some have 2-3 feet in the back.....you just got do do a little DD and find out which ones have the space in the back then target them......i guess calling a dealer would be the best bet because some models do both ......good luck
Old Sep 21st 2005, 1:38 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Chellingworth - Stirling Highway. They sell Bentleys too if you want one of these.
Think there's also one in Melville and Waneroo.
Have a look on the chrysler website for the full details.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi , we bought our Kia carnival in Perth , its lovely.
So comfortable and was only 30,000 dollars brand new. WE love it.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 5:14 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

When you do come to buying a new car, I suggest you try here first: www.discountnewcars.com.au They have some significant savings on virtually any make and model you require.
Old Sep 21st 2005, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

we have a kia carnival - as someone else said $29,995
they come with a free dvd player & 2 sets of headphones -
if you compare the sizes compared to others i think they are bigger
(not totally sure but!)

hth

pootle26
Old Sep 21st 2005, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pootle26
we have a kia carnival - as someone else said $29,995
they come with a free dvd player & 2 sets of headphones -
if you compare the sizes compared to others i think they are bigger
(not totally sure but!)

hth

pootle26
Hi there, we have the kia carnival too its great , and so comfortable.
How is your house move going. Denise