Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christmas Thursday Drinks!! 23rd Dec

Christmas Thursday Drinks!! 23rd Dec

Old Dec 20th 2010, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Christmas Thursday Drinks!! 23rd Dec

The Opera Bar Circular Quay from 6pm, or even earlier!

See you there!
Old Dec 21st 2010, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Christmas Thursday Drinks!! 23rd Dec

Anybody?!
Old Dec 21st 2010, 6:21 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images  
Old Dec 21st 2010, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Happiya is an unknown quantity at this point

I am now annoyingly 50/50 as to whether i can make it - will let you know

You may need to put Sydney in the title of this thread as i nearly missed it!!

Cheers

Dylan
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde

The Opera Bar Circular Quay from 6pm, or even earlier!

See you there!
SYDNEY opera house that is!! Do RSVP or it may be cancelled due to lack of interest! Not technical enough to change title!!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 2:59 am
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Hiya,

I'm running out of time before xmas, so not sure if i'll be able to make it this week. Will try tho - will know more tomorrow.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok! we'll decide tomorrow then!!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Big Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to allBig Man is a name known to all

Hey Chrsitmas beer team!

Me and the lady are up for a couple of cold ones after work tomorrow! Not sure the Opera Bar does cider though, but I reckon the local brew should do the job.

We should be there between 6 and 7.

See you then
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Excellent!! we're on!!!

Anyone who is new...Im in Turqoise today and look like a hippy!!
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

afclegend is an unknown quantity at this point

Excellent!! we're on!!!

Anyone who is new...Im in Turqoise today and look like a hippy!!
Might pop along with the missus, opera bar maybe bit posh for me lol
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

opera bar maybe bit posh for me lol

Yeah well it is christmas!!
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:33 am
Forum Regular

afclegend is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah well it is christmas!!
True

Well i finish up at work at 4 so prob head out at back of 6 i'll see if the missus wants to go along

cheers
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Bats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura aboutBats1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by IndigoFoot
Hiya,

I'm running out of time before xmas, so not sure if i'll be able to make it this week. Will try tho - will know more tomorrow.
I take it that means you haven't done your Xmas shopping yet? I thought that's what Christmas Eve afternoon was for ... at least for you blokes?!!! LOL