Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christmas Story Casting

Christmas Story Casting

Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:20 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Christmas Story Casting

Its that time of year again when my imagination goes into over drive and thoughts of naughty santa and stocking fillers take up my thoughts.

On a more serious note, I think its high time we had something to cheer us all up so I shall be doing my Christmas Story.

Last year, I did one for the lounge but this year, I think I shall do one for the Aussie forum.

So if you are a homesick Brit in Australia or just fancy having a giggle and want to be in my BE Story, just stick your name down.

Its not going to be offensive, just a laugh.

The usual characters will be in it (you know who you are).

As I say, stick your name down if you are interested.

Paul and Sue Admin MUST be in it, its the law. They run the BE house.

Hurry up though, my fingers are itching to get started
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Story Casting

im in
Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Its that time of year again when my imagination goes into over drive and thoughts of naughty santa and stocking fillers take up my thoughts.

On a more serious note, I think its high time we had something to cheer us all up so I shall be doing my Christmas Story.

Last year, I did one for the lounge but this year, I think I shall do one for the Aussie forum.

So if you are a homesick Brit in Australia or just fancy having a giggle and want to be in my BE Story, just stick your name down.

Its not going to be offensive, just a laugh.

The usual characters will be in it (you know who you are).

As I say, stick your name down if you are interested.

Paul and Sue Admin MUST be in it, its the law. They run the BE house.

Hurry up though, my fingers are itching to get started
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
im in
can i be the fairy or has bix reserved that part?
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
im in

Well it wouldnt be the same without you if you were not in it and to be Frank,(whos frank?) I wouldnt be able to write it.

I think Bixie must be in it.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by glittababe
can i be the fairy or has bix reserved that part?

Arkon is going to be the fairy.

I havent got a plot yet as I make up the story as I go along.

But Arkon has to be the fairy.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Arkon is going to be the fairy.

I havent got a plot yet as I make up the story as I go along.

But Arkon has to be the fairy.
Who can I be PP?
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:49 pm

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Who can I be PP?

You will be as yourself.

I make it up as I write it so don't worry.

I just need names of those that dont mind being in it.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

can jill and I be in it please
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

You will be as yourself.

I make it up as I write it so don't worry.

I just need names of those that dont mind being in it.
Jeez...what does that mean?

Will I be a baddy

or a goody

And will you be a nurse or a princess
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Jeez...what does that mean?

Will I be a baddy

or a goody

And will you be a nurse or a princess
can i join in as all-way's read and George is my man in Havana,just love the stories
Old Nov 6th 2005, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

Im too fat for an elf and Im crap at DIY so can't make chrissy pressies...so god knows what you're gonna do with me.

I could be a shephard though PP....... but that's boring
Old Nov 6th 2005, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Oh, go on then, I always wanted to be famous
Old Nov 6th 2005, 1:15 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'm game.

I thought Arkon would be The Grinch rather than a fairy.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 1:45 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Ooo can I join in too?
Old Nov 6th 2005, 2:19 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

...and us please PP.....

perhaps the fish of Christmas past?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.