Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christmas presents for kids in the UK

Christmas presents for kids in the UK

Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold
Default Christmas presents for kids in the UK

Not sure if I'm just tight, or I've got used to Australian salaries quickly, but having spent over $30 to send a $50 present to OHs godchild last month for her birthday, I thought it would be easier to order Christmas presents from UK websites for my nephew and niece and have them sent direct. However, when you add UK delivery charges then convert the prices to Ozzie dollars I'm thinking "shit, that's expensive". Is it just me?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas presents for kids in the UK

Yeah I think it's expensive too. Both getting stuff sent from within the UK and postage charges here are out of order price wise. Even sending money is dipped into by the banks it's outrageous!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Christmas presents for kids in the UK

I always found Amazon with free delivery a great site, I get most of my presents from them for people in the UK.

Mrs Jackaroos website is great http://www.ukshoppingworldwide.com/