Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christening Candles

Christening Candles

Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all
Default Christening Candles

Just a quickie...

We are sorting out in prep for our shipping on March 11th and we have just come across the childrens christening candles... it does say on the envelope that they contain 25% beeswax. Can the go... container, case, post?

I don't really have anyone we can leave them with so any advice appreciated.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of
Default Re: Christening Candles

Hi

Yes you can take them I took both my childrens ,hope this helps, mine went in the container

Last edited by ireland; Feb 25th 2009 at 10:35 am. Reason: needed to add on
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

We ditched most of our candles as shippers suggested due to possibility of them melting as they sailed thro` tropics.However several still managed to be packed by mistake and they all arrived intact including the Christening candles.Fear not.Pack `em.
Old Feb 25th 2009, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Thanks.

I didn't want to leave them... I'll pack them in their baby box bits n bobs

Shelley
Old Feb 25th 2009, 1:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Thanks.

I didn't want to leave them... I'll pack them in their baby box bits n bobs

Shelley
I brought loads of candles over and they all survived fine