Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christchurch photo nz

Christchurch photo nz

Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:08 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christchurch photo nz

think we were on the Cashmere Hills when I stopped the car and took this. Its a very desirable area in Christchurch according to the locals
Attached Thumbnails Christchurch photo nz-view-over-cashmere-hills-2004-3-.jpg  
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:17 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Heres another of Woodend beach on a different day. now I have discovered how to put picture on here will get snapping ... would put one of my new house up but dont want to send you all to

Last edited by sky; Mar 19th 2004 at 4:23 am.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:25 am
sky
Banned

try again

Last edited by sky; Apr 2nd 2004 at 12:19 am.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:39 am
sky
Banned

Last one lol, my son outside his new school.

Last edited by sky; Mar 19th 2004 at 4:41 am.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:44 am
sky
Banned

might get this right one day

Last edited by sky; Apr 2nd 2004 at 12:19 am.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

sven37 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default OOOOoooooo

I wanna be there.......

NOW...
Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:38 am

nikkers will become famous soon enoughnikkers will become famous soon enough

Nice piccies

Put one of your house please......

Nikki x

Last edited by nikkers; Mar 19th 2004 at 5:41 am.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Sky - what time is it in NZ now? My friend has just landed there today and I'm just trying to get an idea of the time differences

Di
Old Mar 19th 2004, 6:06 am
sky
Banned

8.00pm now
Old Mar 19th 2004, 7:00 am
sky
Banned

heres one half of the house

Last edited by sky; Apr 2nd 2004 at 12:20 am.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 7:03 am
sky
Banned

And heres the other

Last edited by sky; Apr 2nd 2004 at 12:20 am.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:15 am
Just Joined

JulieM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sky

Love the pictures, just want to be there ! Not long, a couple of weeks and Ill be there. Where is your house? it looks lovely and Im on a mission to find nice areas during my visit. And I love the school uniform, cant wait to show the kids, which school does your son go to? Sorry to bombard you with questions, so many going round in my head
Old Mar 19th 2004, 9:31 am
sky
Banned

cobham intermediate in burnside it is a very sought after school and burnside high is even more so .
Our house is in Kaiapoi outside of town which is what we wanted ... away from the traffic and noise
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

JulieM is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info Sky, my hubby fancied Kaipoi but I thought it might be too far away from the city, how long does it take you to get into town from there and how come your kids can get into schools in Burnside thought you had to live in the area your school was located in?
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:08 pm
Lorna Griffiths

Hi Sky
What great photos, my other half is in Christchurch at the moment job hunting, we are taking steps to move to NZ, although not sure where yet, i'll wait and see what he thinks when he gets back. He's had a few job offers in your area though but we are not ready to move yet,
Your house looks wonderful-i'd want to show it off too!!
When did you move out there? and what do you think of Christchurch,as a place to raise a family, is there plenty of opportunities for them as teenagers and young people?
sorry to fire loads of Q's but it does look tempting
Thanks
lorna :PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.