Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Christ - its getting nearer!!!!!

Christ - its getting nearer!!!!!

Old Jul 21st 2006, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

paulaljones has a spectacular aura aboutpaulaljones has a spectacular aura aboutpaulaljones has a spectacular aura about
Default Christ - its getting nearer!!!!!

Thats it then. Finished my job today , kids finished School, move out of house tomorrow to live with my dad for 6 weeks, booked flights for 8 Sept, and shippers are in on Monday to start packing our worldly goods.
Blimey it's really happening!!! :scared:
All sorts of emotions are going through my mind nowadays. One minute I'm excited about our future and looking forward to it, then the next i'm crying thinking about the friends and family we will be leaving behind. I know we are doing the right thing, no regrets whatsoever, but during the next few weeks there will be alot of sadness around.
Will have to get legless to help get over it .

The best of luck to all of you who are still going through the process of emigrating and well done to those who have their visa's.

Paulaxx
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice
Default Re: Christ - its getting nearer!!!!!

Originally Posted by paulaljones
Thats it then. Finished my job today , kids finished School, move out of house tomorrow to live with my dad for 6 weeks, booked flights for 8 Sept, and shippers are in on Monday to start packing our worldly goods.
All sorts of emotions are going through my mind nowadays. One minute I'm excited about our future and looking forward to it, then the next i'm crying thinking about the friends and family we will be leaving behind. I know we are doing the right thing, no regrets whatsoever, but during the next few weeks there will be alot of sadness around.

The best of luck to all of you who are still going through the process of emigrating and well done to those who have their visa's.

Paulaxx

Hi Paula and gang

Hope everything goes really well for you in the next few weeks and you have a safe and wonderful journey.

Tracey, John & Ryan
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 12:16 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Paulaxx
Best of luck Paula, i go throught days like this and i'm not at your stage yet, although, hopefully not too far off
Old Jul 27th 2006, 9:55 am
Banned

Rug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud of

Paulaxx
You mean Christ is coming nearer? Yes I agree.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

robo43 has a spectacular aura aboutrobo43 has a spectacular aura aboutrobo43 has a spectacular aura about

Paulaxx
Hi Paula
Know exactly what you mean,finished work yesterday 26th and fly out of manchester on 9 th sept. moving out of house tomorrow( down to cornwall for 5 weeks) emotions are all over the place.are we doing the right thing? somedays we are certain, then others we have doubts mainly about upsetting kids education.but will be glad once were there and settled.
Old Jul 27th 2006, 6:13 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paula

Hope it all goes well. Look forward to an update when you are settled.

Joex
Old Jul 27th 2006, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Paulaxx
it does seem pretty scary - we have someone coming to view our house tomorrow - we are renting. something else that has to be ticked off

is Burbage in Leicester - we have friends who live up that way