Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Chinese Medicine Stores near to Bayside area Qld

Chinese Medicine Stores near to Bayside area Qld

Old Jun 7th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Chinese Medicine Stores near to Bayside area Qld

Hi everyone, we have just moved to Qld and are living in the Bayside area. I have been recommended a liniment by a friend, but it's a Chinese herbal thingy. I have NO idea where the closest Chinese stores would be and would like to get hold of some of this stuff ASAP. Any ideas?

Would be really grateful for some advice.

Thank you

Rudi
x
Old Jun 7th 2008, 1:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chinese Medicine Stores near to Bayside area Qld

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi everyone, we have just moved to Qld and are living in the Bayside area. I have been recommended a liniment by a friend, but it's a Chinese herbal thingy. I have NO idea where the closest Chinese stores would be and would like to get hold of some of this stuff ASAP. Any ideas?

Thank you

Rudi
x
Silly question but doesn't the friend know?

Just had a quick google are these of any use?
http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.a.../postcode/4163
Old Jun 7th 2008, 2:16 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Rudi, if you can't find it let me know what it is and I'll see if I can get some in Chatswood and send it up.

(Didn't have much luck getting my Bai Mu Er there for my TCM recipes though so I'll probably be going to Chinatown too.)
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rudi

Thank you

Rudi
x
Try Sunnybank or Fortitude Valley.

WW
Old Jun 7th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies. Moneypen, my friend live down on the Gold Coast and she got her stuff down there, she doesn't know the Bayside area at all! I won't see her again until Tues and I'd like to get hold of this stuff before then if pos. The link you gave is great thank you and I'll try and check out some of those places today.

Seasider, thank you!!! I will see how I go but I'll let you know if I need some help......what I really need is for Slarti to take a trip to Singers! I'd have known exactly where to go in Sydney, but being completely new here I just have no idea!

WW, I will keep those places in mind but hopefully find something closer on the link that Moneypen left.

Thanks again

Rudi
x