Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Childrens school records

Childrens school records

Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:53 am
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future
Question Childrens school records

Hi Guys,

I have an appointment later on this morning with the head of my childrens primary school, I just wanted to some advise as to what school work/records I need to bring out to Oz with me, any advice much appreciated, thank you
Old Jun 28th 2005, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Childrens school records

I compiled a ring binder for each of my children, containing the work they had done and brought home from school and also a copy of their school reports. Neither were needed but could be because we were fee paying and so it seems they aren't all that fussed if you show them the $$$.

Good luck and don't worry too much.

Last edited by steandleigh; Jun 28th 2005 at 9:02 am.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

MarkandJulie will become famous soon enoughMarkandJulie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Shazrazmataz
Hi Guys,

I have an appointment later on this morning with the head of my childrens primary school, I just wanted to some advise as to what school work/records I need to bring out to Oz with me, any advice much appreciated, thank you

Our school gave us a report that they generally issue when a child moves to another school (within UK). Because we were moving outside the UK, they gave the report directly to us to pass on to the school in Australia.
When we showed the report to the school to enrol here, they took one look at it and handed it back, saying the results meant nothing to them ie SAT's etc.
They were more interested to read the end of term reports we had brought with us to gauge our daughters level.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:24 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by MarkandJulie
They were more interested to read the end of term reports we had brought with us to gauge our daughters level.
That's about all that most schools would want to see, but of course there may be exceptions.